Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

My new mod and RTA arrived today :cool: Initial impressions of both are very good (and i thought I didn't like box mods). Flavour in the Lemo is outstanding, but I've only tried one since getting it.

Skew.jpg

Looks great together. Box mods rock!

Yeah, they certainly pack a punch for their size, and you can slip it into your pocket (unlike my SVD). I also looked at the 30W Cana V3 which is apparently very good, and it seems that they've refrained from sticking Hana logos all over it, which is great. The Xpro just seemed a bit better overall, and it's not a 'clone'. The Bluetooth interface is also quite cool.

The Nomness has Arrived!!! Thanks @Sir Vape and @BigGuy

iMsELID.jpg

Vape Mail Baby!

Direct from Vicious Ant in the Philippines!

Gold Cyclops's!
VA2.jpg

Cyclones and Fusion Drip Tips!
VA3.jpg

All the rest was for group buy people but this is for me Baby! A Phenom Mech Mod! So solid and beautiful! Whoooo! :rock:
VA4.jpg

Rob, you ordered that quite recently, mtbaker Vapor? Is the PO working better?

Rob, you ordered that quite recently, mtbaker Vapor? Is the PO working better?

They sent it via FedEx and they are super fast! Delivered to my door! All my FedEx deliveries have arrived within 4-5 days... everything else that normally takes 7-10 days via USPS I'm still waiting for! :-(

ah, ok, FedEx is the way to go now, until the PO is sorted out. i've noticed that FedEx costs a bit less than EMS these days.

ah, ok, FedEx is the way to go now, until the PO is sorted out. i've noticed that FedEx costs a bit less than EMS these days.
from where? Ems typically costs $50, fedex is usually $75 minimum + their insane admin fee for customs clearance + normal customs.

from where? Ems typically costs $50, fedex is usually $75 minimum + their insane admin fee for customs clearance + normal customs.

Yip the extra R900 on top for Duty and Vat and what the hell else is not cool at all! :-(

Yip the extra R900 on top for Duty and Vat and what the hell else is not cool at all! :-(
Protip I used a forwarding company on my latest orders coming tomorrow, they prepay customs so all in all to have 3 packages from vapordna, temco, origin vape. I paid $100 total for 3 day fedex shipping. I see its already clear jhb customs should be here tomorrow.

It's the only way to get around fedex south africas insane fees for services DHL etc offer at no additional cost

Last edited:

i think i saw it on mtbaker a few times. But not worth it, what you guys are saying reminds me why i figured long ago, with all the bike stuff i used to get, that PO is better for me, EMS if i can't wait.

What you getting from vapordna? i have stuff in thecart there but since found i can get the Samsung batteries much cheaper elsewhere.

i've got the buying bug, and i do actually need some things... i missed out on vaporshark Cyber Monday, because i'm not so sure i like it...still wondering about R2500+ for a bap mod...and now i'm wonderingabout the SMOK Bec Pro, not seeing much on forums about it. Maybe i go back to fasttech and look at the new HANAs,... o_O

Wow looks stunning Rob, Lets see a proper look a that Mech :)

It's really flush with the tube and to take the 510 connector out of the tube they give you a little tool.
Phenom1.jpg Phenom4.jpg

The button is brilliant... half a turn and it's on and there is no rattle like the cheapos!
Phenom2.jpg Phenom3.jpg

Back