Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

How much did you pay in total for that?

Also, please please do a review on the Milkman juice. I'm keen to hear your thoughs. :)

Just a top-up for my concentrates, budged gone again.
When choosing between the M80 and flavours, flavours always win. That’s why I am still on the iStick 30..

Thanks SkyBlue, Great service

Attachments

• SB.jpg
    SB.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 36
Vapemail....for a friday....

20150430_112624.jpg

20150430_112646.jpg

Apologies..no idea how to rotate the images on the forum.... but..yes..i've joined ReoVille.....

I used bundle box, pretty great service. FEDEX is expensive, but you pay for what you get.
Hi, what category and sub category do you use when listing it for bundlebox?....

txs

Some mini DIY vape mail from Valley Vapour...thanks @drew :rock:
Ordered at 11AM yesterday, received at 11AM today - great service :rock:

IMG_20150430_121902.jpg

Also some 100ml and 30ml empty bottles, not pictured - if you don't know what that looks like you're on the wrong forum :p;)

I would like to send a HUGE shoutout to @Zeki Hilmi For the awesome vape mail! Unfortunately its not all mine so I cant claim it! But that BEEEEG 100ml Bottle in the background is all mine! Dark forest for days! I will say without a doubt that dealing with Zeki was fast and friendly! Because I had to email the order as it was custom, I made a mistake which was followed by a very quick phone call to sort it all out and then another to say that everything was done and would be shipped! Cannot wait to fill my Kui up with this and be in Vape Nirvana:inlove:

DSC_0901 (Copy) (Copy).JPG

On a side note Darth Vader was not part of the package but really wanted to be in the picture :giggle:

Back