Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

My Chalice III has arrived!

WThgcGu.jpg

Congrats @Andre !
That was quick
Wishing you well with it!!

Haha, that's the awesome SkyBlue bag, which comes in every colour of the rainbow (and I've got them all by now) :)

And by my logic, rainbow = sky = SkyBlue ;):D
haha, yeah we started with blue bags only but our local supplier ran out of blue very quickly and in desperate need we went with a variety of colours - 'Collect them all! Trade them with friends!' :rofl:

haha, yeah we started with blue bags only but our local supplier ran out of blue very quickly and in desperate need we went with a variety of colours - 'Collect them all! Trade them with friends!' :rofl:

And they even come in different sizes too....must, have, every, one :giggle:

Great... And that post just made me place an order with CCV. :rolleyes::-D

I should've taken a pic of it, but besides the juice coming in a cool box and the labeling is pretty awesome too, the bottles are sealed. As in sealed with the perforation you have to break. I think that's pretty flippin awesome!

I should've taken a pic of it, but besides the juice coming in a cool box and the labeling is pretty awesome too, the bottles are sealed. As in sealed with the perforation you have to break. I think that's pretty flippin awesome!
Been looking for a nice local cinnamon vape so I will be trying that. Also just can not seem to pass up 2 puffs tips.:rolleyes:;)

Been looking for a nice local cinnamon vape so I will be trying that. Also just can not seem to pass up 2 puffs tips.:rolleyes:;)
Skyblue is working on one at the moment.

And as the world's biggest cinammon fan I can tell you that theirs is going to knock your socks off ;)

VapeMail from Vape Cartel!

This is for the sponsorship of my In-Law's Race Car. Will post pics in relevant thread once I take them tonight with the new convert holding his new gear next to the Vape Cartel Vinyl on the car.

Big up to @KieranD !

ffhjzDt.jpg

More Vapemail from the Boss at Vape Cartel

(This I paid for ;-):-D )

BntthLv.jpg

Some 100ml goodness and some very sexy drip tips

Back