Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape Cartel Vapemail!

Just because I "wanted to need" some more 2puffs tips.

NbgkpW0.jpg

Thanks @KieranD

Vapemail from VapeKing

It's been a while since I got vapemail so I was excited.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431934299.930854.jpg

My goodness! What an amazing drawing. Thanks guys. This is how the parcel looked on the outside. So amazing. Thanks.

Then on the inside I found another drawing :

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431934401.655622.jpg

And then this is what I got. ISticks and a Nautilus Mini. One for me and one a present for someone. Shhhh.
Then the Taifun 2 GT on explicit instructions from @Rob Fisher. Am keen to give it a go and see. And some wall adapters.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431934653.581943.jpg

Thanks @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff. The packaging was superb and made me feel special.

My drawing not nearly as good as @MiffyPuff, but I thought I would try too haha. Sorry about the nautilius coils. Just got stock again this morning and will send to you today..

Vapemail from VapeKing

View attachment 27313

My goodness! What an amazing drawing. Thanks guys. This is how the parcel looked on the outside. So amazing. Thanks.

View attachment 27314

And then this is what I got. ISticks and a Nautilus Mini. One for me and one a present for someone. Shhhh.
Then the Taifun 2 GT on explicit instructions from @Rob Fisher. Am keen to give it a go and see. And some wall adapters.

Thanks @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff. The packaging was superb and made me feel special.

Awesome, but please don't show the last drawing to any phsycologist! I think it already failed any Rorschach test :p.

Vapemail from VapeKing

View attachment 27313

View attachment 27314

View attachment 27315

Is there anything better than a picture drawn on your vape mail? No there isn't! Personal pictures draw by @MiffyPuff rock!

Can't wait to hear what you think of the Taifun Hi Ho @Silver! :rock:

My drawing not nearly as good as @MiffyPuff, but I thought I would try too haha. Sorry about the nautilius coils. Just got stock again this morning and will send to you today..

@Gizmo - your drawing was good - lol - i doubt I could have drawn that - besides, its the thought that counts.
@MiffyPuff - your drawing was amazing. Thanks again!

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

Some new juices from Northern Craft Vapes to test! Love the bottles and the sticker cut and design! I love it when people are marketing savvy!

VapeMail 017.JPG

Vape Mail Baby! Ok I didn't notice something very special on my Vape Mail of earlier on... and if you can spot something very special about the Vape Mail you can tell me what it is and you will win a free ticket to VapeCon compliments of the very good people of the MvC! The first reply in this thread wins the ticket!

Take a close look! I'm really impressed and very touched by it!

Porcupine 028.JPG Porcupine 019.JPG

Back