Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Don't worry @johan , I'm not also going to bring out a new all singing dancing awesome line of gourmet juices. This will just be for personal mixing and vaping. Maybe some PIF juices if it taste good. 8--)

With head banging Mullet labels I presume :D??

you can't just post a pic and not say what is in it Rob....where is the fine's master when you need him...oh wait a minute.....

OK the wait was long enough... :rock:

IGO-W, some battery cases, some bands for Mods, a spare tank for the Original Russian and two Russian 91%'s! One for me and one for a mate!

Russian 009.JPG

That is awesome stuff Rob.
If i may ask where did you source it all from?

and PS..love the avatar

Hi @Rex Smit! I ordered from http://www.vapordna.com/

It took a while to be delivered and the tracking system didn't work at all but it was packed well and they were good at answering emails and seem like a slick operation. I would recommend them.

Got some fuel from Vape King today, thanks @Stroodlepuff for helping to decide.

The Plasma Juice is very different, but in a good way, watermelon and mint.. very nice and refreshing on the Trident RDA

13973468094_287241383f.jpg

That Plasma Juice is great! Haven't vaped it a lot, but it's become my go-to vape to test my taste buds.

Have to say I'm a bit dissapointed with the flavour production. Vapor is great though.

OK the wait was long enough... :rock:

IGO-W, some battery cases, some bands for Mods, a spare tank for the Original Russian and two Russian 91%'s! One for me and one for a mate!

View attachment 4276

Lovely Rob, what are the bands for the mods? Just to identify them? Looks cool

Lovely Rob, what are the bands for the mods? Just to identify them? Looks cool

I'm not really sure Hi Ho... I added them to the shopping basket to see what they are and what they are supposed to be for... I'm still not entirely sure what to do with them. :p

ah, thought they might be little rubber rings to seal off a drippers airholes so your pocket doesnt get sticky :)

Back