Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Have to say I'm a bit dissapointed with the flavour production. Vapor is great though.

Try closing one of the 3 air holes in the pt2 mini base with your finger when pressing the firing button. If you have a 2.5Ohm or higher coil in there it will be muted and require higher voltage/wattage settings. For a non-VV/VW battery the ideal coil resistance is 2 Ohms I have found.

Eagerly awaiting my delivery from Vapeking today!:D

Expecting my new VTR! Whoop Whoop!:rock:

Will let you guys knopw how it goes after a couple of days use and testing but from the reviews; I should not be disappointed..:p

Hope you enjoy it Mklops

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks Gizmo! I'm sure I will;)

Thanks Gizmo! I'm sure I will;)

Enjoy man......you seem very partial to electronic mods....that is some collection you building there!:D

Got some fuel from Vape King today, thanks @Stroodlepuff for helping to decide.

The Plasma Juice is very different, but in a good way, watermelon and mint.. very nice and refreshing on the Trident RDA

13973468094_287241383f.jpg

Plasma juice is my fallback ADV. Love it.

I would use them on the locking ring of my neme to make it easier to grip

Could you link where you got them please.
i was thinking the exact same thing

Enjoy man......you seem very partial to electronic mods....that is some collection you building there!:D

Yeah at this point I am still enjoying the electronic mods! Always been partial to electronics...

Will start messing around with mechs next month or so after my rba experimental period

SO, I ordered some Nic base from Skyblue 3.6%PG and 3.6%VG and when my order arrived I noticed that I received 2 x 3.6%PG bases. Not an issue. I mailed @Melinda and told her about it and without hesitation she organised the 3.6%VG and sent it to me. I told her I will just exchange it for the other 3.6%PG but she didn't want to hear of it. She said I can keep it.
So if any of the retailers are reading this post, THIS is customer service!
I would like to thank @Melinda for being such a great person and Skyblue for being Back in Black!
...I still think you guys should take the 3.6%PG back....
20140423_095503.jpg

SO, I ordered some Nic base from Skyblue 3.6%PG and 3.6%VG and when my order arrived I noticed that I received 2 x 3.6%PG bases. Not an issue. I mailed @Melinda and told her about it and without hesitation she organised the 3.6%VG and sent it to me. I told her I will just exchange it for the other 3.6%PG but she didn't want to hear of it. She said I can keep it.
So if any of the retailers are reading this post, THIS is customer service!
I would like to thank @Melinda for being such a great person and Skyblue for being Back in Black!
...I still think you guys should take the 3.6%PG back....
View attachment 4328
that is awesome service skyblue!!!

and now i got a little something in the post today also. my 0.14 mm, 35 gauge kanthal has arrived :)

23042014128.jpg

Back