Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Great @360twin

I love my Vision Spinners. Still going strong

Thanks, @Silver I need to update my view on the iTaste VV in your review - a bit disappointing to be honest. The Spinner looks and feels great!

This packaging and label looks in a class of its own.looks amazing!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Thanks, @Silver I need to update my view on the iTaste VV in your review - a bit disappointing to be honest. The Spinner looks and feels great!

My iTaste VV is still going and I do use it occasionally. What I like about it is that it tightens the draw slightly on some Clearo tanks. Otherwise, given its limited battery life (about 150-180 puffs) and that I notice it gets weaker toward the end, it really is a pity and no match for the Vision Spinner. I still prefer the Vision Spinner.

Nice vape mail @360twin - tip to protect the glass; go to your local hardware store and get 3 o-rings that you can tight fit over the glass - will give it some form of protection when you drop it.

Must be vapour mountain. Must be!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hehehe... a rather large order of Vapour Mountain! And before anyone kaks on me for being a pig... the order is for a few of my mates in Durbs as well!

VMVM 006.JPG

22*30ml = 660ml of juice! Forget the weatherman, I can tell you now it's going to be a very cloudy weekend in Durbs

6a3e3yga.jpg

Decided to gift myself today. Just loving this setup. This is full 18650 mode. Isn't it pretty

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

prettiest wheelspanner i've seen yet :)

Back