Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Yeah baby..........first one has arrived.....

upload_2014-4-24_18-5-11.png

OK so empty needle point bottles, SVD, wick, precoiled wicks, spare protank coils, IGO-w RDA (I ordered an IGO-L btw).....and a DIY zapper kit from Mantech (which is around the corner from the Cape Mail hub)...

:smoke::smoke::smoke: This is the reason I was missing for a few hours............

Awesome Vape Mail! whats the difference between Igo-L & Igo-W?

Awesome Vape Mail! whats the difference between Igo-L & Igo-W?

Oops sorry....correction.......I opened the box now and although the box says IGO-W there is an IGO-L inside............as for the difference......just the top cap is shaped differently....

Fastway Couriers arrived again today - getting to know the delivery guy quite well :p
  • Mini Protank 3
  • Vision Spinner 1300mAh battery
  • 2 spare PT glass tanks (1 already in use to correct my clumsiness)
  • Box of spare 1.5ohm dual coils
  • Lanyard for site visits/meetings
View attachment 4350
Absolutely best in class imo. Enjoy.

Yeah baby..........first one has arrived.....

View attachment 4385

OK so empty needle point bottles, SVD, wick, precoiled wicks, spare protank coils, IGO-w RDA (I ordered an IGO-L btw).....and a DIY zapper kit from Mantech (which is around the corner from the Cape Mail hub)...

:smoke::smoke::smoke: This is the reason I was missing for a few hours............
That is a good start, Sir.

Decided I had better do Vape Mail since part of it came from our esteemed Fines Master ;)
IMAG0225.jpg
And another of the one I am by far most excited about :rock:
IMAG0218.jpg

Decided I had better do Vape Mail since part of it came from our esteemed Fines Master ;)
And another of the one I am by far most excited about :rock:

Phew and just in the nick of time too! You are so gonna LOVE your Russian Bride! You can't name her Olga because mine is called Olga! :rock:

This one is exclusively for HRH/SWMBO's use, I am already supremely jealous though. Just finished rebuilding and it is amazing what a difference the quality deck screws alone make.

Shizer! Did you buy a Brand spanking new Kayfun for R500 just because of the threading issues? I really feel for you dude!

The clear tank is also developing a crack, so I figured spare parts galore to keep me going until I can get another genuine Russian. The foil works, but only for a while and I am worried I might end up causing damage to my MVP.

Mini Mail

jyze9etu.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

thats an awesome line up

let us know how they are

lekka vape mail @crack2483!!! i'm crossing fingers and toes that my VM vape mail also arrives today, in time for the long weekend :)

Wow, that was fast. Enjoy the vaping long weekend!

Back