Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Have been cutting my nic down the last months. I vape 3mg during the day and 1,5mg in the evening.

Wow 1.5 mg
That is low!
What you vaping on currently @Matt ?

Wow 1.5 mg
That is low!
What you vaping on currently @Matt ?

Was still at 18mg couple months ago. Now even 6mg is to harsh for me.
Currently using the reo most of the time and the atlantis and kayfun for some variation.

That is a really clever idea @Matt. do you just ad like 36mg pg or vg or do you have clean nic?

I've also cut down to about 3mg now. Only difference is that I cut the 18/12mg down. Still tastes great for me.

Will do in time - these ones need some open cap breathing for a couple of days - don't know why yet, but will find out.

via Tapatalk

Captured a smurf village to end of the year,
L7WbqIH.png

gargamel.jpg

Last courier stop - Koringberg.
Love the way @KieranD packages - each bottle in bubble wrap, held in place with an elastic band. Then inside the Vaponaute baggie. No very sticky tape all over the place making opening an excruciating process. Thank you.

g0UT3Bf.jpg

Will do in time - these ones need some open cap breathing for a couple of days - don't know why yet, but will find out.

via Tapatalk
Was wondering about this comment of yours. Then saw that is what they say on their web site. Must say, these jooses smell divine - hope I can hold out for a few days.

and here it is, the surprise of SIRprises!

Words cannot describe how I felt once I had discovered what was inside the bulletproof wrapping of the little package that awaited me next. This totally blew me away.......

View attachment 18251

This is the most beautiful piece of craftsmanship I've seen in a very long time, when the light hits the wood grain it becomes totally mesmerising. It's slightly bigger than I had thought, I had expected it to be designed for smaller atomisers like the mini nautilus, but that's my full sized Kayfun on there, and she looks gorgeous!

Thank you so much @Bumblebabe and to @Sir Vape and @BigGuy for making this happen, you guys must have all been stressing your butts off over the last few days with all the new arrivals and last minute orders, I really do appreciate all the effort :hug:
Huge Thank you to @Sir Vape for making this happen :hug:
You guys have gone the extra 1000000000miles on this one :clap:

To my super awesome hubby @BumbleBee , you more than deserve it :*:inlove:

Long awaited Vapemail sneaking in just before year end!
DSC_0052.JPG

The Stillare on SMPL I received earlier this week. This baby is beautiful :inlove::inlove:
DSC_0055.JPG

I've also cut down to about 3mg now. Only difference is that I cut the 18/12mg down. Still tastes great for me.
I'm also cutting down to 3mg. When you're that low, to me it makes sense doing it the other way around like @Matt (i.e start at 0mg and add nic) simply because you will need to only add a tiny amount of VG 36mg nic, so less flavour muting. Not sure which is the better way as far as costs though?

But how much of 36 nic VG would you add to 30ml to get 6% nic as an example? Just of the top of my head that would be around 5ml nic vg?

But how much of 36 nic VG would you add to 30ml to get 6% nic as an example? Just of the top of my head that would be around 5ml nic vg?
Yeah (also off the top of my head) that sounds about right. So, if you were aiming for 3mg, you'd only need around 2.5ml out of 30ml of nic VG. But if you started at 6mg and wanted to come down to 3mg, you'd need to add 15ml of plain VG instead of just 2.5ml added to a 0mg flavour. Unless I'm having a dumb moment?

this actually helps allot I have a couple of juice that I really like but since going the RBA rout the nic level is killing me. I can refill most of my juices now ;)

Last courier stop - Koringberg.
Love the way @KieranD packages - each bottle in bubble wrap, held in place with an elastic band. Then inside the Vaponaute baggie. No very sticky tape all over the place making opening an excruciating process. Thank you.

g0UT3Bf.jpg
I quite liked under the sea can't wait to hear your impressions.

I quite liked under the sea can't wait to hear your impressions.
Mine are now doing the capless few days as recommended on their web site. Did, however, take a sneak preview of Under the Sea. I like it - well balanced with the herbal and fruity background notes just enough to keep one interested. And the Mints are not overpowering or too sweet. I think this might be one of those that one can vape for a full day without getting tired of it.
Have you tried any of the others?

Back