Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape Mail Baby!

Nice parcel from @VapeGrrl

VapeMailMarch 001.JPG

Thanks @JakesSA for drilling my Cyclones! Now I have 2 more 2013 Cyclone Decks and that just rocks! Some more Atlantis Coils! and a Derringer to play with!
VapeMailMarch 002.JPG

Vape mail from yesterday :) (excuse the dodgy photo)

Had the pleasure of meeting @Andre yesterday to pick up my KUI. Not only is he a great guy, he let me have a vape on his Reos :D
(Five Pawns Bowden's Mate and Select Reserve Matador :eek: oh my hat was it good! wow! if I had to choose between them it would be Bowden's, stellar juice)
Andre the super guy that he is also piff'ed a RM5 RDA (aka Double Cross RDA) to me which was totally out of the blue, didnt see that coming. Thank you so much @Andre , you are a perfect example of why this forum and its members rock! :rock:

11045341_10153888843327699_6919510785437332210_n.jpg

Andre has also made it impossible for me not to want a Reo...I should never of picked up those bladdy Reos dammit :tmi: :rolleyes: :-D

Vape mail from yesterday :) (excuse the dodgy photo)

Had the pleasure of meeting @Andre yesterday to pick up my KUI. Not only is he a great guy, he let me have a vape on his Reos :D
(Five Pawns Bowden's Mate and Select Reserve Matador :eek: oh my hat was it good! wow! if I had to choose between them it would be Bowden's, stellar juice)
Andre the super guy that he is also piff'ed a RM5 RDA (aka Double Cross RDA) to me which was totally out of the blue, didnt see that coming. Thank you so much @Andre , you are a perfect example of why this forum and its members rock! :rock:

11045341_10153888843327699_6919510785437332210_n.jpg

Andre has also made it impossible for me not to want a Reo...I should never of picked up those bladdy Reos dammit :tmi: :rolleyes: :-D

Reo = "Biscuits & Biltong" ;)

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

Bullet Casings Buttons for my REO's!
Bullets 004.JPG

And then the first deck from atty removal Gizmo in the world! Made from Delrin and imported from an Island in the Knysna Lagoon! More on this in the next edition of Rob's Ramblings! ;-)

Gizmo 003.JPG

First order from Vapescape (thanks @LandyMan). "Red" iStick and mAN with extra coils for newly converted daughter in law. Huge spool with 10m of 29g Kanthal for me to try.

qvVwxxk.jpg

First, some vape mail I received from Uncle Rob Fisher.
Uncle Rob, you ROCK!!
A Goblin RTA, a Marquis RDA and a bottle of Bombies 'nana cream!!
Thank you very much!!
(The white Delrin Drip Tip is from @JakesSA )

IMG_20150305_190951%20Custom.jpg

Some various stuff from Slowtech and some nicotine from SkyBlue. Thanks Melinda!
The Nicotine is from SkyBlue.
The strum scissors, atty stands, macro lens for the phone and the Double Cross 22mm and shrink wrap for the batteries are from Slowtech.

IMG_20150305_191032%20Custom.jpg

IMG_20150305_191333%20Custom.jpg

4k in last week on Vape Mail ! :oops: Sheeesh .....

Some Claim your Throne, SMAX Mafia Princess and some DIY Juice Startup stuff to play with, No Hardware.

Awaiting Deliveries today and tomorrow... Not sure what I will feed my kids this month ;(

4k in last week on Vape Mail ! :oops: Sheeesh .....

Some Claim your Throne, SMAX Mafia Princess and some DIY Juice Startup stuff to play with, No Hardware.

Awaiting Deliveries today and tomorrow... Not sure what I will feed my kids this month ;(
Pap and Wors? :-D:--P

Back