Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

4k in last week on Vape Mail ! :oops: Sheeesh .....

Some Claim your Throne, SMAX Mafia Princess and some DIY Juice Startup stuff to play with, No Hardware.

Awaiting Deliveries today and tomorrow... Not sure what I will feed my kids this month ;(
Toasted organic cotton and silica bolognese

Sent via a Dual-Coil Sub Ohm Cloud Bomb Thing

Question: Must the native wick be torched before using it?

Absolutely not! Been there and done that and had to clean the atty and rewick after the wick burnt to a crisp. Native Wicks is not heat resistant like ceramic wick... it may not burn as easy as cotton or rayon but it sure isn't burn proof.

A REO returns! Thanks for looking after her and the atties! Everything nice and clean and packed nicely... only the Cyclone and Cyclops's missing! @Philip Dunkley would not return them everyone! ;-)

Love the box Phil! :rock:

ReoReturns 002.JPG ReoReturns 003.JPG

Thanks for the 5 bottles of menthol juices @Philip Dunkley! I have tasted the Craft Vapour Juices and do like the MAtterhorn Menthol and I'm looking forward to testing the Vape Elixir Qalactin Hypermint! :rock:

71c074dfa91c4ea921739b6a178a1b90.jpg

Thanks to @Zuzu from VapeMaxX for this! The juices I won in the guess the brand competition. Awesomely packaged and a few stickers :) the juice smells awesome! Will try them later and report back.

You rock @Rob Fisher , thank you so much :rock:

Got these goodies just because I answered a very easy question on Rob's Ramblings, awesome week to be me :D
If you haven't subscribed to RR on youtube yet, you better do it now, because Im on those giveaways like white on rice ;-)

10300775_10153893007292699_7558039774454081046_n.jpg

Smok Omnitester
Coil tool
And a deceivingly awesome screwdriver (which I had know idea I was getting by the way :rock:)

Hope you forumites have an awesome evening :)

So, finally I can post the pics of my collection. After getting my new gear, I won't even bother to photograph my 1st start-up gear, as they seem soooo bad right now!

In the collection:

1 x 30W eLeaf iStick
1 x Nautilus Mini + replacement tank
2 x eLeaf D16's
2 x Kangertech Evod 2's
2 x Aspire ET-S

The Aspire ET-S has really surprised me. Out of all the atomizers I have they are the only ones I can do lung hits with!

The D16's are awesome batteries, the vape better at 3.3V than my ego X6 did at a supposed 4.2V.....

All my old ego batteries and Twist fake clearomiser will now be relegated t car duty as a back-up for when I forget to grab one on my way out.

I vape the Nautilus mini at around 12W, and all the others on the D16'1 at around the 4V mark.

IMG_1369.JPG IMG_1371.JPG

Thanks for the 5 bottles of menthol juices @Philip Dunkley! I have tasted the Craft Vapour Juices and do like the MAtterhorn Menthol and I'm looking forward to testing the Vape Elixir Qalactin Hypermint! :rock:

Qalactin Hypermint is an amazing mixer with other juices, especially 'Nana Cream. And by itself.

So, finally I can post the pics of my collection. After getting my new gear, I won't even bother to photograph my 1st start-up gear, as they seem soooo bad right now!

In the collection:

1 x 30W eLeaf iStick
1 x Nautilus Mini + replacement tank
2 x eLeaf D16's
2 x Kangertech Evod 2's
2 x Aspire ET-S

Nice Kettle :devil:

Lol, yeah I use the kettle to vape eucalyptus oil during the winter months :p so it had to be in the photo :D

71c074dfa91c4ea921739b6a178a1b90.jpg

Thanks to @Zuzu from VapeMaxX for this! The juices I won in the guess the brand competition. Awesomely packaged and a few stickers :) the juice smells awesome! Will try them later and report back.
Thank you bro...hope you enjoy

Sent via a Dual-Coil Sub Ohm Cloud Bomb Thing

Vape Mail Baby!! Thank you Vapeclub!

AGidxnq.jpg

Some VooDoo Juice - Just had to give some of them a try.
Vape Elixir - Cant get enough of Stardust and Incognito will be a first for me.
Japanese Cotton - Just to see what all the fuss is about.
Goblin - Because @VapeGrrl had me try a juice that was in a goblin and after that I could not leave without one. (Thanks @VapeGrrl for taking the food out of my children's mouths... ;( ) ;-):-D

Once again Excellent service form Vapeclub!
@VapeGrrl and @JakesSA - you guys can be proud on the service you offer the vaping community!

Last edited:
You sent him your baby to enjoy? Eish!

Back