Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape Mail from the Vape Meet Baby! :b1:

Pink Orion Cap... didn't last long when I got home... stolen by my daughter! But thanks @Mike! ;)
VMJHBMeet1.jpg

Present from @Takie especially for my 26650's that will be driving my new mod arriving sometime in Jan!
VMJHBMeet2.jpg

Serpent Mini to join the family! Thanks to @Dale Edwards - You rock Dewd! And then an Ez Dripper for all the times I drip while in my car.
VMJHBMeet3.jpg VMJHBMeet4.jpg

Another new wicking material for me to test! Thanks @Gizmo!
VMJHBMeet5.jpg

Some new juices for me to try! Thanks @Troll Brothers Elixirs, @BumbleBee and @Stroodlepuff!
VMJHBMeet6.jpg

Another tank for me to play with...
VMJHBMeet7.jpg

Stock of Coil Empire Fused Claptons... tested them last week and ordered the same day! Thanks @Yusuf Cape Vaper!
VMJHBMeet8.jpg

Lovely @Rob Fisher !
The cap photos with your daughter are superb!
Looks great.

The charger looks very interesting, tell us more when you use it

Lol, your drip tip necklace is so cool. The chain looks like a Clapton coil!

Lovely @Rob Fisher !
The cap photos with your daughter are superb!
Looks great.

The charger looks very interesting, tell us more when you use it

Lol, your drip tip necklace is so cool. The chain looks like a Clapton coil!

I'll let you know when I get a USA to SA adapter for the charger Hi Ho @Silver! :confused:

You are right the chain looks just like a well made clapton coil... Mmmm I wonder if I can use Sterling Silver as a coil? :p

Meh meh meh. Baa baa baa
142c4e15906ee1f820f76c0c24b18b37.jpg

I promise I'm not a sheep

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Vape Mail Baby! :b1:

Another starter kit for me to test... this time it's the MyJet. So far the Twisp Clearo 2 and the Twisp ION lead the pack!
MyJet 001.JPG

@RobFisher That looks interesting. Curious to know how these work.

Not very well compared to what we have become used to... I'm searching for a decent starter kit that is MTL that is simple to use... all these ICare and MyJet type devices are not very good at flavour and nic delivery and need to be driven with high nic and high flavour juices... :-(

Not very well compared to what we have become used to... I'm searching for a decent starter kit that is MTL that is simple to use... all these ICare and MyJet type devices are not very good at flavour and nic delivery and need to be driven with high nic and high flavour juices... :-(
I still think the AIO and the AIO box is the best of the "entry level" devices

Back