Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

More DIY goodies :inlove: and a gift from @RenaldoRheeder :dancer2: Pico is ready to vape the Red Pill :D
tjq2HQe.jpg
yQii7Qz.jpg

Wow - that was quick. Enjoy the Red Pill

Sent by iDad's iPhone

trying to figure this out, is that a piknpay packet :)

they sell billetboxes now:-D;)

trying to figure this out, is that a piknpay packet :)

they sell billetboxes now:-D;)
Hahahaha I didn’t have much to protect the mod for delivery man, so wrapped her in a vraag packets to keep her safe!

Why must u judge aaahahahaha

More DIY goodies :inlove: and a gift from @RenaldoRheeder :dancer2: Pico is ready to vape the Red Pill :D
tjq2HQe.jpg
yQii7Qz.jpg
A gift of Red Pill is one of the best gifts ever!

Just to throw my 2 cents in... Red Pill is best enjoyed fresh! By the time it reaches that stage it's lost almost all it's litchi flavour. In saying that I often end up vaping the steeped version and it still is better than 99% of the other juices I've tasted.

Hope you enjoy it!

A gift of Red Pill is one of the best gifts ever!

Just to throw my 2 cents in... Red Pill is best enjoyed fresh! By the time it reaches that stage it's lost almost all it's litchi flavour. In saying that I often end up vaping the steeped version and it still is better than 99% of the other juices I've tasted.

Hope you enjoy it!

I read somewhere that the peeps keeps them in the fridge. Did I read that right? Refilled the tank twice already in an hour. She's very gooooddd ;)

I read somewhere that the peeps keeps them in the fridge. Did I read that right? Refilled the tank twice already in an hour. She's very gooooddd ;)

I only put the bulk stock in the fridge... if you only have one or two bottles no need to store in the fridge. :)

Ok Awesome. Thank you :)
I Keep every single one of my juices in the fridge, due to the fact that I own quite a lot, and go through phases with juice, so the only ones that stay out at room temperature are the ADV's that I'm vaping right now!! Slows the steeping process down so well that the juices stay fresh forever!! On the ones that need a steep, I leave them out until they ready, then put them in the fridge!!!

IMG_20180306_125953_resized_20180306_010020165.jpg

I Keep every single one of my juices in the fridge, due to the fact that I own quite a lot, and go through phases with juice, so the only ones that stay out at room temperature are the ADV's that I'm vaping right now!! Slows the steeping process down so well that the juices stay fresh forever!! On the ones that need a steep, I leave them out until they ready, then put them in the fridge!!!

View attachment 124919
Hmmmm... think hubby is going to moan when I tell him I need to buy a fridge :-D

BB.. Bumpety bump..

Finally gots me self a BB..
1259995f1fc0ace27da38ea0cf488318.jpg
b4d8c37e27739cadd0e29c9427ce4cbc.jpg
6f90c5bd2c0804a0c66aac71341c15bc.jpg
ee2f2c8c9928e46b00b58884d6cc739f.jpg

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters
I was excited that I might get that bb, but I got there minutes too late. Enjoy bud!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I was excited that I might get that bb, but I got there minutes too late. Enjoy bud!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
Thanks man.. I've passed up many before but this time I had2 jump on it else the haunting never stops.. and I dont regret it one bit..

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

Clearly the Courier Guy has nothing for @Rob Fisher today, because instead of starting up the hill and leaving me till his trip home (I'm next door to their depot), he got to me first!!

JuicyJoes070318.jpg

Some nicotine, some pineapple and mango concentrates to play with (one of them leaked in transit, it smells amazing so I'm actually not even upset by it), and some proper mech batteries so I can be a big boy!

Thanks @ShaneW and the Juicy Joes crew!

Clearly the Courier Guy has nothing for @Rob Fisher today, because instead of starting up the hill and leaving me till his trip home (I'm next door to their depot), he got to me first!!

View attachment 125029

Some nicotine, some pineapple and mango concentrates to play with (one of them leaked in transit, it smells amazing so I'm actually not even upset by it), and some proper mech batteries so I can be a big boy!

Thanks @ShaneW and the Juicy Joes crew!

This is all the Vape Mail I got this morning! :oops:
Boom 001.JPG

View attachment 125059 Some Vape Mail from @Stosta.
What a legend. Thank you kind sir. Really didn’t have to :)
Hahaha!

It felt weird putting one tiny box in the packet, so I had to fill it with something. At least this way I'll know you'll be happy (from the 5 Star), and then have the energy (from the Monster) to make that switch lovely for me!

Hahaha!

It felt weird putting one tiny box in the packet, so I had to fill it with something. At least this way I'll know you'll be happy (from the 5 Star), and then have the energy (from the Monster) to make that switch lovely for me!
Thank you again. Your switch is all done. I just finished it. It will be in your hands tomorrow :)

So out of the dog box after testing, and to my joy the one item I needed had arrived. So here goes, Kamry K1000 eventually after air mail from you know where, far,far away, and I could therefore build and use the Siren 2, thanks @BioHAZarD , it is a great match and perfect either on here or as a restricted DL or MTL option on one of my mods!
IMG_0140.JPG
Let there be clouds!

Back