Cape Vape Meet 2. Saturday, 24 May 2014, At 14:00 At Baranapoli, Shop 4, Westport Square, Sandown Rd

Hi @Matthee, can you please put a plus one to my name, got someone who says she will be coming along to the meet.

As always, Vapour Mountain will be there with great gear to sell. And they will sponsor some incredible prizes. Thank you. Whet your appetites members, this is going to be a Meet not to be missed. Will let you have full details of Vapour Mountain's prizes in due course. And we might be meeting Chrystel, @Oupa's better half and partner!

Last edited:
Runaway train.... @drew from Valley Vapour has given us 20 x 10 ml of their awesome DIY flavour concentrates for the raffle and/or competitions! Thank you. And he will be at the Meet as well.

Last edited:
hi @Matthee I will donate a 10ml bottle of The Alchemist Cupboard walnut tobacco juice from the UK either to be used as a prize or for the taste box... I will leave it up to you to decide. I will give it to @Gazzacpt as although at this present moment coming along to the meet but can not commit 100% as the babies are on their way.

hi @Matthee I will donate a 10ml bottle of The Alchemist Cupboard walnut tobacco juice from the UK either to be used as a prize or for the taste box... I will leave it up to you to decide. I will give it to @Gazzacpt as although at this present moment coming along to the meet but can not commit 100% as the babies are on their way.
Awesome, thank you. We do hope you will be there, but fully understand if not possible.

I'd love to attend, how do I go about making a booking please?

Bring your purses to the Vape Meet members. We already have 3 vendors there with their products. When do we get that sort of opportunity! And I am sure they will have all sorts of specials on the day.

Bring your purses to the Vape Meet members. We already have 3 vendors there with their products. When do we get that sort of opportunity! And I am sure they will have all sorts of specials on the day.
And it being in the waterfront means that there will be atm's available :rock:

Right Cape vapers. Let us get this show on the road. Visitors from other areas are more than welcome.
  1. THE LIST of who will attend. If you want your name added or taken off or are bringing other peeps, just post to that effect.:
    1. @Metal Liz
    2. @Rob Fisher
    3. @JimmyZee
    4. @Zeki Hilmi
    5. @Tristan
    6. @RezaD
    7. @Riaz
    8. @Zegee
    9. @Hein510
    10. @Allan
    11. @Matthee
    12. @BhavZ
    13. Guest of @BhavZ
    14. @steve
    15. @Chop007
    16. @Gazzacpt
    17. @Cape vaping supplies
    18. @Oupa (Vapour Mountain)
    19. Chrystel - Guest of @Oupa
    20. Guest of @Oupa
    21. Guest of @Oupa
    22. @Dr Evil
    23. @Pappi
    24. @VapeCulture (Vape Culture)
    25. Allan - Guest of @VapeCulture
    26. Wesley - Guest of @VapeCulture
    27. @RozierQ
    28. @Bartho
    29. @iKeyaam
    30. @drew (Valley Vapour)
    31. @dreamcatcha
  2. THE VENUE: La Playa, Shop 224, Upper Level, Victoria Wharf, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town. Phone: 021 418 2800. Web site - you can download a menu from there, if required. @Zegee to secure venue and make reservation. Please confirm on this thread @Zegee.
  3. TIME: 14:00 sharp.
  4. PROPOSED AGENDA: Any inputs/comments/suggestions in this regard will be appreciated:
    1. Raffle - @Metal Liz will bring name stickers/name tags for each person attending, sporting the FORUM name of that person or the real or supplied name if a visitor. Each sticker will be numbered. Then we shall have a raffle draw with the lucky number getting a prize. Prize/prizes to be sponsored by a vendor(s). I shall be inviting local vendors to the meeting via email and beg for some prizes. If any vendor reads this and wish to sponsor a prize, please PM me. Members are also welcome to approach vendors in this regard.
    2. Coil building competition: Details will be given and participation invited in a separate thread shortly. Again, we need sponsored prizes please resellers.
    3. Taste Box collection: Please bring juices for our 3 Taste Boxes travelling the country. Vendors are also more than welcome to give of their juices. Make sure the bottles are secure and well marked with nicotine content, etcetera.
    4. PIF gear collection: Bring any vaping gear you wish to donate to PIF. I shall be posting same to the PIF Boss @TylerD.
    5. Photographer: @Pappi? For group cloud shot, among others.
    6. Vendors' Tables: To showcase and/or sell vaping gear. To have juices available for tasting. Any suggestions in this regard from resellers will be appreciated.
      1. VapeCulture: Will have gear to showcase and sell and e-liquids to taste and sell.
      2. Vapour Mountain: Will have gear to showcase and sell and e-liquids to sell.
      3. Valley Vapour: They will have their DIY stuff and flavour concentrates to show and sell.
    7. Feel the Rhino: A 3d print of the Rhino for you all to admire and feel. @Cape vaping supplies will bring the 3d print along.
    8. Cloud blowing competition: Details will be given and participation invited in a separate thread by @Zegee shortly. Again, we need sponsored prizes please resellers.
    9. Other: Anything else? Please post in this thread.
My name is YakoustiX and I am very eager to come to the meeting. Any places left?

My name is YakoustiX and I am very eager to come to the meeting. Any places left?
Of course. Will add your name to the list. And most welcome to the forum. If you feel like it, please introduce yourself at the end of this thread. Happy vaping.

Of course. Will add your name to the list. And most welcome to the forum. If you feel like it, please introduce yourself at the end of this thread. Happy vaping.
Thank you very much and look forward to meeting fellow vapers

Hope you guys don't forget to take sticky name tags to help identify all the folks there

That's my job to bring those :)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Mark from juicy vapor will be joining.

sent from my reonautical cloud machine
Great, will add his name. Presume he will need a space for his products for tasting and selling?

hi guys

a bit of a speed bump La Playa has just come back to me they cannot reserve space for us as it is a saturday, i requested they take it up with owner hence them only getting back to me now . Having said this they can accomodate us but cannot block off the space.

Either we roll the dice or we look for an alternative?

No, we cannot roll the dice. We have a commitment to 35 people (at this stage) including several vendors.

Back