Cape Vape Meet 2. Saturday, 24 May 2014, At 14:00 At Baranapoli, Shop 4, Westport Square, Sandown Rd

i think we look at a different place... my vote still remains saints burger joint at eden on the bay, plenty of space inside and outside for tables and vendors, plus they have "spiked" shakes hahaha :rock:

hi guys

a bit of a speed bump La Playa has just come back to me they cannot reserve space for us as it is a saturday, i requested they take it up with owner hence them only getting back to me now . Having said this they can accomodate us but cannot block off the space.

Either we roll the dice or we look for an alternative?

Why do we need the space cordoned off? The very nature of the meet will chase away unwanted guests (when they see dense fog develop) and the type of people not bothered by it will be potential members?

I think it would be fine and interesting as well.

Why do we need the space cordoned off? The very nature of the meet will chase away unwanted guests (when they see dense fog develop) and the type of people not bothered by it will be potential members?

I think it would be fine and interesting as well.
we need space for the vendors , it is becoming challenging as we need to find smoking friendly venues firstly. Other option is the place in camps bay the old La mEd , nice open air on the beach awesome views unless the weather is rubbish then we bugggered

I do not know venues in the Cape Town area, but it should be a space that we can have reserved for us, where we can vape in, big enough so we can arrange the furniture for the competitions and have tables for the vendors, shielded from inclement weather, etc.

thats a bummer. that is a decent venue

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

what about the same venue as last tume?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

guys Is there anyone from bellville or close by going to the meet. i might have an tranceport problem =( #vapemeetliftclub ;)

LMAO @RezaD more entertainment

guys can we please make a group decision on this @Metal Liz that place looks amazing i will give them a call to check availability
Very difficult to make a group decision on something like this. Most important is that we have a place that is weather sheltered and reserved for at least 35 people in our name with space for our requirements. No good to sit on the stoep if it is raining and cold. Suggest @Zegee and @Metal Liz contact each other by phone and see which if the 2 places is best suited. Then you two decide and let us know. Please.

Last edited:
i don't mind where we have it hahaha, it was just a suggestion ;) :rock:

Very difficult to make a group decision on something like this. Most important is that we have a place that is weather sheltered and reserved for at least 35 people in our name with space for our requirements. No good to sit on the stoep if it is raining and cold. Suggest @Zegee and @Metal Liz contact each other by phone and see which if the 2 places is best suited. Then you two decide and let us know. Please.

Funny you should say that. I noticed that vaping outside seems to ruin the experience for me. Taste is muted and vapour production also seems to be less. Is it just me?

nope with you, same as when i vape in my car with the window down hahaha :eek:

OK @Metal Liz pm me and let's take it from there

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

i don't mind where we have it hahaha, it was just a suggestion ;) :rock:
Thank you. Lizzie, all good things start with suggestions. Anyhow, we await the outcome of your deliberations. We are going to have a Vape Meet of note as a certain Fisher would say.

i just mentioned to zegee that there's another place in woodbridge island (milnerton), i've been to one event of standard bank and our work xmas function there - they have ample indoor space, plenty of parking and beautiful views - will hear what zegee thinks of this one

http://www.maestros.co.za/

How about a biker club in Stikland? Empty on a saturday!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

How about a biker club in Stikland? Empty on a saturday!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Sounds macho!!! You organising the strippers?:inlove:

Back