Cape Vape Meet 2. Saturday, 24 May 2014, At 14:00 At Baranapoli, Shop 4, Westport Square, Sandown Rd

Right Cape vapers. Let us get this show on the road. Visitors from other areas are more than welcome.
REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR GEAR FOR TASTING JUICES!
X = People marked with an X on the list above are not eligible for the Raffle. They are either vendors or not members of the forum. If I am mistaken please post here or PM me.

(X) People NOT marked with an X can come collect a small free gift from the vaporize.co.za table tomorrow.

Looking forward to meet all you guys in person :)

Pieter

What is the odds, the morning of the meet and my last 2 coils are on their way out *can't watch* :(

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

What is the odds, the morning of the meet and my last 2 coils are on their way out *can't watch* :(

Don't stress, its better the coils died before the meet as we can rebuild the coils for you and you can see how rebuilds work

Don't stress, its better the coils died before the meet as we can rebuild the coils for you and you can see how rebuilds work

Haha I'm also not a happy chappy this morning. My colour section of my kayfun broke so I'm vapeless for now...at least I have my trusty MVP as a backup :) will see if I can steal a m - tank out of the stock we bought with

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

This is totally rediculous, but I am as excited as a guy going on his first date.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Hi guys is it too late to be added to the list?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I wish all of you a gr8 vape meet afternoon from far away Germany! Wishing I could be there. Looking forward to read all about it later on.

I wish all of you a gr8 vape meet afternoon from far away Germany! Wishing I could be there. Looking forward to read all about it later on.

Wishing all the CT forum members a awesome vape meet for today. So wished I were going but JHB events coming up soon. Have a blast n Vape your faces off:rock:

Yip. Enjoy it while I get drunk by myself curled up in the fetal position suffering from fomo. :(

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hope you guys down South have a vapelicious meeting, enjoy and make yourself legends! And please don't behave, its boring. Looking forward to the photos and stories.

Why the time be going by so slowly

All I want is to meet, vape meet that is!!!

But seriously, quite nervous for the coil comp.. good luck to all those taking part in the coil and cloud comps

May the best person win!

Hey Guys,

We have having a HUGE SALE on all vaping gear from starter kits to mods to re-buildables to Efest IMR batteries, so if you need or want new gear come and check our table out.

Looking forward to meeting and vaping with all of you :D

Still recovering from the flu but im on my way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost there :)

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

im picking photographer up his car broke down will be there shortly!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Back