Cerabis Tank Ceramic Coils

I did... sold it... great device but I hate building coils and stuff if I can avoid it...

I had a toot off one this Sunday and flavour was pretty good but difficult to compare from only one toot. What I can say for sure the Gemini is a much smoother vape.

I had a toot off one this Sunday and flavour was pretty good but difficult to compare from only one toot. What I can say for sure the Gemini is a much smoother vape.

It is just about impossible to beat a Gemini tank with a working cCell Coil.

If anyone has a black gemini tank (I actually don't know if they come in black) they don't want let me know. :)

If anyone has a black gemini tank (I actually don't know if they come in black) they don't want let me know. :)

I assume you want the cCell version? Just remember there are two versions of the Gemini tank. cCell and RTA.

Definitely the ccell . I don't think I've seen the ccell version in black either. O well silver will do too :):)

I'm gonna be smart now . I know all you gemini ccell tank owners wanna try the Cerabis so sell me your gemini :) hahaha

Yip to answer the rest of your post... absolutely... it's a unique design the way it opens and closes and at the same time shuts off the air flow and juice flow and the build is really good and I was in such a rush to try it I never even washed it... they seem to take pride in their product and it shows. If I compare the finish to some of the crap I have tried they win hands down.
Thanks @Rob Fisher starting to paint a very nice picture for ceramic tanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

How is this tank and ceramics performing @Rob Fisher

Loving it @DaveH! The flavour is improving now the coil is settling in... it hasn't quite reached the flavour level of the cCell in the Gemini but it's very close... and with all the other plus's of this tank I have pretty much only used it today... and am currently using it along with a Trinity Cap and the new gCeramic.

Thanks @Rob Fisher - for me 'cause I'm a lazy so and so (not into building coils) this is really the way to go. However they have to work MTL so I need to be a little careful with my choice of tank and ceramic coil.

I have one; the Target tank and the cCeramic 0.9 ohm will work.

One thing I can't help wondering about is, where is Joyetech?
Dave

Thanks @Rob Fisher - for me 'cause I'm a lazy so and so (not into building coils) this is really the way to go. However they have to work MTL so I need to be a little careful with my choice of tank and ceramic coil.

I have one; the Target tank and the cCeramic 0.9 ohm will work.

One thing I can't help wondering about is, where is Joyetech?
Dave

Not sure where Joyetech is on ceramics...

MTL is a bit of a tall order for ceramic.... if you are happy on a Subtank then the gCeramic (the new 0.5) is probably the answer.

Not sure where Joyetech is on ceramics...

MTL is a bit of a tall order for ceramic.... if you are happy on a Subtank then the gCeramic (the new 0.5) is probably the answer.

The Subtank works well for me, although I have to say the Cubis is by far my favourite tank.

I'm still using (every day) the Trinity Bell and a Kangertech Topfill tank with the gCeramic 0.9 ohm coils both doing well although I have noticed lately the base on the Trinity Bell is starting to leak more than it did. May be the ceramic is getting a bit clogged up.

Dave

@Rob Fisher - gosh I'm a nuisance .................. on the Cerabis can you do direct to lung with the minimum air setting or is it too tight?
Dave

Yes with the airflow almost fully shut off you can do a MTL but it is kinda powerful and makes me want to cough...

Mr. Fisher...Any idea what the tech is behind this tank and ceramic system. I am amazed that the products are getting better every other week. There must be something significant they are doing to get rid of the insane coil priming that was around only a few weeks ago.

Mr. Fisher...Any idea what the tech is behind this tank and ceramic system. I am amazed that the products are getting better every other week. There must be something significant they are doing to get rid of the insane coil priming that was around only a few weeks ago.

Hi @WARMACHINE
I don't think it's the tanks that was ever a issue just the coils on the ceramics. And with trial and error the coils are just getting better.
Eg - the new batch of ccell 0.9 coils also basically need no priming you just chuck couple of drops down center of the coil , fill tank, take a couple of pulls without fire (like 5) and she's good to go. All these techniques we were doing to prime the ceramic coils was just a waist of time because if you got a kak coil no matter what you did it was kak.
I had kak with my ccell 0.8 and 0.5. Now using the 0.9 and haven't had one problem.

I think they are bettering the pourisity of the ceramics allowing for juice to actually be absorbed by the coils and hold it there. Thus no priming required no dry hits etc. Pouristy is one of those properties in ceramics with kill or cure effectiveness. In the the right hands in the right product, it confers exquisite performance. In the wrong hands or inappropriate application it can stop the process/product dead in its tracks. Thus I feel the coil manufacturers are starting to get this process right

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The Cerabis production team appear to have spent a lot of time and effort in making the best tank they can and a longer design time and the quality control is way better than a lot of other manufacturers... But at the end of the day I think the secret to success with the ceramic coils is the actual composition of the ceramic and just how porous they are and how deep or shallow the coil wire is and which wire they are using...

The Cerabis production team appear to have spent a lot of time and effort in making the best tank they can and a longer design time and the quality control is way better than a lot of other manufacturers... But at the end of the day I think the secret to success with the ceramic coils is the actual composition of the ceramic and just how porous they are and how deep or shallow the coil wire is and which wire they are using...
Maybe CTM should have their suppliers enter into this market?:risas3:

i picked one up yesterday, and i have been using the Cerabis tank exclusively now. using the 0.9Ohm coil at 35W.
tried it at 60W and its awesome flavor, nice and WARM vape, but i have a single battery device, so it chows battery :)
im hoping the 0.5ohm coil will let my battery last longer as it will require less volts for same wattage.

but all in all this tank is winner. and if these coils last as long as they say then this will be the most economical tank ever, even if it just lasts a mont, then i will be happy!

i picked one up yesterday, and i have been using the Cerabis tank exclusively now. using the 0.9Ohm coil at 35W.
tried it at 60W and its awesome flavor, nice and WARM vape, but i have a single battery device, so it chows battery :)
im hoping the 0.5ohm coil will let my battery last longer as it will require less volts for same wattage.

but all in all this tank is winner. and if these coils last as long as they say then this will be the most economical tank ever, even if it just lasts a mont, then i will be happy!

100% @PeterHarris! RR93 about to be uploaded now...

Back