Cerakote for my reo mini

perfect that sets my mind at ease. i will arrange for them to give me a quote now

PS. I intentionally removed all that silicone and replaced with a 4mm OD piece of HDP tubing that tightly fit the center pin of the 510 connector, so zero train smash if it gets damaged.

PS. I intentionally removed all that silicone and replaced with a 4mm OD piece of HDP tubing that tightly fit the center pin of the 510 connector, so zero train smash if it gets damaged.
ok ive sent off some pictures and dimensions now.
now to wait for a quote....

@johan its very comforting to know if anything goes wrong i have a fall back plan and will definitely seek your assistance if that situation arises.

lets pray its cheaper than buying a new reo lol

ok ive sent off some pictures and dimensions now.
now to wait for a quote....

@johan its very comforting to know if anything goes wrong i have a fall back plan and will definitely seek your assistance if that situation arises.

lets pray its cheaper than buying a new reo lol

Thats what I love about the Reo, you can fix anything on it with easily available alternatives, except of course the center pin.

this company is very slap. ive been foning and emailing reminders for my quote for 2 weeks now and still nothing.
ive since sold my coppervein mini as i just gave up

I think that is best, a Reo is like a car I guess, if you want it in a certain color then buy it in that color; it's just more effort than its worth the other way round...

Shot for the update

Back