[CLOSED] Group Buy - Psyclone Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clear cap for me please @TheV
Noted!

Updated Order Summary:
So far we have 15 participants, 10 black caps, 8 clear caps and 6 extra bits for a total item cost of $423.00
TheV, Philip Dunkley, RenaldoRheeder, Amir, KZOR, Clouds4Days, Ash, JsPLAYn, BioHAZarD, M.Adhir, shaun2707, Smoky Jordan, Rebel, morras, StevenChen

Hi hope I'm not too late

1 x black Entheon cap

Thx

Hi hope I'm not too late

1 x black Entheon cap

Thx
I'm putting you down for a black Hadeon cap, I assume that is what you meant?

Updated Order Summary:
So far we have 16 participants, 11 black caps, 8 clear caps and 6 extra bits for a total item cost of $441.50
TheV, Philip Dunkley, RenaldoRheeder, Amir, KZOR, Clouds4Days, Ash, JsPLAYn, BioHAZarD, M.Adhir, shaun2707, Smoky Jordan, Rebel, morras, StevenChen, Daniel

Just a reminder that I'm closing this up tomorrow.

Still trying to sort out the technicalities of the actual order with Psyclone Mods seeing as they don't accept non-US credit cards :eek:

Shipping from Psyclone Mods is quite expensive at ~$160. I'll try go via MyUS instead which should bring it down to $80 or so.
Payment might be an issue as they don't take non-US credit cards. I'll have to see how that works out tomorrow...

Updated Order Summary:
So far we have 16 participants, 11 black caps, 8 clear caps and 4 extra bits for a total item cost of $403.50
TheV, Philip Dunkley, RenaldoRheeder, Amir, KZOR, Clouds4Days, Ash, JsPLAYn, BioHAZarD, M.Adhir, shaun2707, Smoky Jordan, Rebel, morras, StevenChen, Daniel

I tried to order from them before on their website.They took the money,was sitting as a pending transaction for 10 days and then amount was reversed. Wasn't happy about that.So I would not attempt to order from them again.

But I hope you come right @TheV

They also don't offer a paypal payment option.

I tried to order from them before on their website.They took the money,was sitting as a pending transaction for 10 days and then amount was reversed. Wasn't happy about that.So I would not attempt to order from them again.

But I hope you come right @TheV

They also don't offer a paypal payment option.
Thanks for the heads up. Not the best news but at least it is better to know this up front!

@shaun2707 is out...

Updated Order Summary:
So far we have 15 participants, 10 black caps, 8 clear caps and 4 extra bits for a total item cost of $385.00
TheV, Philip Dunkley, RenaldoRheeder, Amir, KZOR, Clouds4Days, Ash, JsPLAYn, BioHAZarD, M.Adhir, Smoky Jordan, Rebel, morras, StevenChen, Daniel

Just a suggestion. If however this don't pan out .. we can forward this entire order to @akhalz. I'm sure he can sort us out .. maybe even better

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

Just a suggestion. If however this don't pan out .. we can forward this entire order to @akhalz. I'm sure he can sort us out .. maybe even better

I am happy with that option if it gets to it. Maybe he can source some color orings as well :)

The man is a genius but he wont infringe on someone elses design. He may, however, be able to come up with his own thing in place thereof

Ok, this group buy is now closed.
Let me see if I can actually place the order.

Estimate:
SxSOdca.jpg

CC payment fails. I'm requesting alternative options from them.

@Amir is out...

Updated Order Summary:
So far we have 14 participants, 8 black caps, 8 clear caps and 4 extra bits for a total item cost of $348.00
TheV, Philip Dunkley, RenaldoRheeder, KZOR, Clouds4Days, Ash, JsPLAYn, BioHAZarD, M.Adhir, Smoky Jordan, Rebel, morras, StevenChen, Daniel

Current ESTIMATE breakdown:
sbngkip.jpg

Everyone else has confirmed that they are good with the personal shopper charge. I will go ahead and process the order.

Personal Shopper order has been placed:
CANCELLED!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back