[CLOSED] Group Buy - Psyclone Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if anyone missed the group buy.. ima put the black cap up for sale when it lands.. I bought her for my 'gloom' ha ha.. and happen to part with her this morn. So I'll only be using the clear one on my bolt ... just saying

On hold for @shaun2707

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

Last edited:
MyUS has received the package. I will update here with the international shipping cost as soon as I am charged.

Pending MyUS charge to my CC is R820 which puts us at R58.57 international shipping per person. I'll update if the cleared charge is different.

Last edited:
The order arrived at JHB this morning at 01:25

I'm still waiting on the customs charge...

he was probably out driving his new car the whole day.

Hahahaha one will find any excuse to run out.
- Im feeling hungry let me go drive to MaccyD's .
(Gets back)
- Ooohhh dam i forgot to get a cooldrink
(Gets back)
- Maybe i should go fill up with fuel im sure i heard there was a fuel price increase next week.

:-D
The joys of a new ride

Haha you guys are a bunch of clowns ... 100% accurate but clowns nonetheless :p

Customs came it at R1020.63 ... I now have the final numbers for everyone:
UlNxMvs.jpg

Please just indicate if you will need shipping. I'll use Aramex at R99

I'm sending KZOR's, BioHAZarD's and JsPLAYn's in one shipment to CT.

If any of you other guys are in close proximity and want to share shipping costs that is cool by me.

Last edited:
I'm Sunninghill / fourways at night and midrand by day if anyone wants to split

@TheV by any chance you coming Jozi side on Sunday?
Unfortunately not hey. I'll be PTA side tomorrow and Saturday but unavailable for most of Sunday.
If a couple of Jozi guys are close enough together, the split shipping idea might be worth looking into.

Unfortunately not hey. I'll be PTA side tomorrow and Saturday but unavailable for most of Sunday.
If a couple of Jozi guys are close enough together, the split shipping idea might be worth looking into.

Cool brother. Anybody stay in JHB South wanna split shipping?

I could possibly help. J am in midrand tomorrow and doing my site visit rounds in jhb next week tuesday to thursday? If i can collect from V then deliver where jhb guys are it would save the extra cost?

I could possibly help. J am in midrand tomorrow and doing my site visit rounds in jhb next week tuesday to thursday? If i can collect from V then deliver where jhb guys are it would save the extra cost?
Thanks Anton! That is very much appreciated. I'm sure this would help some of the guys out :)

Last call for the jhb guys.

I only have 1 interested person and we have made plans already.

If there is anyone out rustenburg side we can split otherwise you cans hip mine no probs.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back