Cyclone - Bf And Afc

Im in reosmod page and could not understand the difference

2.1 is the latest version .

The mini is more square and not rounded off I think

They used to have a Mini, which took 14500 batts, but no more. Now, as far as I can see, wherever they refer to Mini it is the latest version Mini (known as the 2.1). Where in the titles they say Mini 2.1 they are talking about standard profile Minis. The other Minis referred to in the titles are low profile and super light.

Im tempted to get a reo mini , lp sl . But my fiance is gonna kill me .

I'm thinking of putting Olivia the 18650 Curly Oak Woodvil on the market so I can buy one of them too! :eek:

Dont tempt me to do a group buy . ( but let me know as soon as you decide to;))

Roger that @andro! Rob will think I've lost my mind because I have a few on order for people already! :rock:

But I am close because I have even taken pictures of Olivia ready for a possible sale! :rolleyes:

Yes... just like that - but BLACK.
There is only one color in the world. And I'll only wear black, until they make something darker!

@RevnLucky7
We all so dearly want you to join the bottom feeding clan!

I'd say you should go for the black anodised finish - SL (the one with holes in it if you like that look)

Personally, I don't really like the SL look, because you see all the innards and the colour of the battery, which in your case is unlikely to be black ;-)

The reason I say anodised is that it is a smooth finish and is durable.
Versus the black wrinkle, which is a textured finish...
Somehow I think you will prefer the smooth anodised finish - @johan has a black anodised REO

I quite like the wrinkle because it has a nice feel to it and I think it is easier to grip. But after a while the black wrinkle can show scratches easier. The anodised (as @johan showed me) I think is a bit more durable. He has dropped his a few times and you can't see it.
- @devdev has a black wrinkle finish and I have a black wrinkle door on one of my Silver REOs.

If you need any further help, just shout. The Reonauts will assist you ;-)

@Andre maybe you will know the answer to this question... Standard Cyclone vs the AFC version. I have built two identical micro coils (both 1,34Ω) which I'm finding is my sweet zone for my coconut Menthol Ice mix... The wicks are the same and the mixture is the same... but the AFC Cyclone hits me really hard in the back of the throat and the standard cyclone doesn't... Any ideas? The AFC version makes me cough. ;(

@Andre maybe you will know the answer to this question... Standard Cyclone vs the AFC version. I have built two identical micro coils (both 1,34Ω) which I'm finding is my sweet zone for my coconut Menthol Ice mix... The wicks are the same and the mixture is the same... but the AFC Cyclone hits me really hard in the back of the throat and the standard cyclone doesn't... Any ideas? The AFC version makes me cough. ;(

I was chatting to a mate on ECF and he said something about a Woodvil I had reconditioned... and then it dawned on me what the issue could be... the LP SL has the upgraded contacts etc... so maybe the voltage drop is less and the same coil is hitting harder on the new contacts than on Erica that is still the original contacts?

OK time to build a higher resistance coil for the AFC!

@Rob Fisher , there is no question that the new sub ohm contacts hit harder with less voltage drop
I havent experienced the difference myself but so many people have reported this
Maybe a 1.5 ohm coil on the sub ohm kitted device will come close to your sweet spot?

I was chatting to a mate on ECF and he said something about a Woodvil I had reconditioned... and then it dawned on me what the issue could be... the LP SL has the upgraded contacts etc... so maybe the voltage drop is less and the same coil is hitting harder on the new contacts than on Erica that is still the original contacts?

OK time to build a higher resistance coil for the AFC!
That could play a role and maybe more efficient air flow with the AFC, possibly also less heat loss on the AFC with the double walls.

Getting the AFC has opened another dimension to vaping for me... I always thought I hated an open air flow as opposed to a tightish one of the standard holes. But the Cyclops (AFC) gives a different vape than the standard Cyclone... I wasn't too crazy about it to start but it's growing on me and I find I'm chopping and changing between Avril and Erica now... I'm also warming (excuse the pun) to the hard hit of the sub ohm contacts of the new LP/SL.

Cyclops 001.JPG

Wait till you try dual coils with the AFC - out of this world!

@Andre - are you finding yourself using a dual coiled device more and more as your workhorse vape?

@Andre - are you finding yourself using a dual coiled device more and more as your workhorse vape?
I only have the one Cyclone with AFC and it been on one Reo permanently with that ceramic wick in dual coils. And always has Bowdens Mate on tap. So, you could say so.The other 2 Reos I have mostly been using Reomizers. As soon as I get my 2nd Cyclone/AFC one of the other Reos will go the same way, probably with Dr Stanley Clarke's Snake Oil.

I only have the one Cyclone with AFC and it been on one Reo permanently with that ceramic wick in dual coils. And always has Bowdens Mate on tap. So, you could say so.The other 2 Reos I have mostly been using Reomizers. As soon as I get my 2nd Cyclone/AFC one of the other Reos will go the same way, probably with Dr Stanley Clarke's Snake Oil.
The more you talk about this Dr Stanley Clarke's Snake oil @Andre, the more interested i become :D

Back