NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet Saturday 28 November

He called Parkwood and Fourways so we were just curious as it didn't sound right @Gizmo
Thanks for the replies, look forward to buying a few things :)

Labels are done

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448561845.800161.jpg

Come find @Rob Fisher and I near the entrance when you arrive and we will provide you with your forum name sticker label.

We will also have some blank labels for those forum members that RSVP late or just arrive.

However the random draws will only apply to those on the RSVP list by midnight on Friday.

Last edited:
Labels are done

View attachment 39907

Come find @Rob Fisher and I near the entrance when you arrive and we will provide you with your forum name sticker label.

We will also have some blank labels for those forum members that RSVP late or just arrive.

However the random draws will only apply to those on the RSVP list by midnight on Friday.
Woohoo. I can see half my name there.

Lol, now i need to figure out who the new RSVPs are so we can prepare labels
Luckily I took a snapshot of the list yesterday evening

Super excited for tomorrow!

Ladies and gentlemen, charge your batteries, load your tanks and set up your drippers

Tomorrow we party!

image.jpg

WoW their is a lot of RSVP's.... It there going to be enough space.... LOL

all systems ready.
Just hope I have juice left by tomorrow. got a Goliath tank and Jeez this thing is thirsty :O
Is it your tank that is so thirsty, or your hunger to develop, generate, and blow your very own humongous clouds?? Lololol

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

can't click on the rsvp button using Tapatalk

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

can't click on the rsvp button using Tapatalk

Correct @Avi_RB7 - As @Yiannaki says, Tapatalk does not provide the RSVP functionality
So you need to log in with a normal browser - either on your phone or tablet or PC.
Then it will work

thanks guys done :)

Will the vendors have some zero "0" nicotine juice available for sale as well?

Will the vendors have some zero "0" nicotine juice available for sale as well?

Hi @MetalGearX - we as the organisers are not sure exactly what stock the vendors will be bringing. May I suggest you send the vendors a PM and ask them. As I said previously, they more than likely won't be bringing all their stock - so if they have something you want them to bring specifically for you, I suggest you PM them directly.

Hi @MetalGearX - we as the organisers are not sure exactly what stock the vendors will be bringing. May I suggest you send the vendors a PM and ask them. As I said previously, they more than likely won't be bringing all their stock - so if they have something you want them to bring specifically for you, I suggest you PM them directly.
Awesome. That would be sweet. Keep me in the loop @MetalGearX

Back