Tw!st3dVaP0r

Experienced Vaper
VIP
LV

Awards
ive got an evic im wanting to sell .. its about 4 months old
the first controll head fell and broke i got a new one with the 2 screws
head alone cost me 700 and i bought the kit 4 months ago for about 800
will let it go for 650 - i still have the box of the new control head with serial number
firmware has been upgraded to v1.4
im in cape town

bit out of my budget for now but any chance you have the broken control head lying around? i can like fix it yo :) and by fix i mean turn it into a almost mech mod head by bypassing the circuit board

not sure if i chucked it will have to check my drawers when i get home

its @ home will post the pics tonight or tomorrow .. i no longer use it only to check ohms or charge some 18650's if my chargers are occupied lol

pix.. you can choose between the normal length usb cable or i have a 3m usb cable .. perfect for passthrough vaping without having to sit close to the wall plug or pc usb port

Attachments

• 2013-08-17 22.07.52.jpg
    2013-08-17 22.07.52.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 2013-08-20 15.28.03.jpg
    2013-08-20 15.28.03.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 2013-08-20 15.31.41.jpg
    2013-08-20 15.31.41.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 2013-09-26 11.10.50.jpg
    2013-09-26 11.10.50.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 39
What are you using instead?

just got the private V2 and the bolt mod and will get me a ego or 2 for travel mods . .ones that i wont mind losing on the beach or something like that i only have the trident and RSST at the moment i-atty im waiting on replacement glass and also waiting for the unitank no point in getting a protank 2 now when thats coming out soon

It seems like a lot of saffers have the trident. I've always wanted one.
How is your experience with it?
Sorry for hijacking the thread!

the trident is awsum - since its my first driper i have nothing to compare it with but love adjustable airflow holes
set mine up to dual 10 wrap 28g microcoils it comes to 0.8 ohms last night, takes a few pufs to get warm but once there and im on cloud 9 :) attached is a pic of it on my Private tri tone mod

2013-10-17 09.40.37.jpg

just got the private V2 and the bolt mod and will get me a ego or 2 for travel mods . .ones that i wont mind losing on the beach or something like that i only have the trident and RSST at the moment i-atty im waiting on replacement glass and also waiting for the unitank no point in getting a protank 2 now when thats coming out soon

Ok, I'm taking the eVic, and have sent you an email.

About the Protank vs Unitank... I have a strong feeling the Protank will still beat the unitank.

This from Health Cabin
It is the newest product from Kanger. Its most important improvement is that you have a bottom coil but can fill liquid at top.
Unitank tank is made with plastic material, NOT glass material. It can hold 2.8ml ejuice.
Unitank has the same bottom coil heating system as Protank-2 Glass BCC clearomizer, and use the same changeable Universal bottom coil for Kanger Protank and EVOD clearomizers.

Thus, the performance will be the same as PTII, but the tank section is plastic.

Don't worry, next month they will probably bring the the Unitank 2! Now with Glass tank! hehe

Don't worry, next month they will probably bring the the Unitank 2! Now with Glass tank! hehe

true that im seriously considering re-arranging my monthly budget to include new vape gear lol

seems like you just order the latest and greatest and before it arives there 3 new stuffs out:(

Yip. And the scary part is, to keep up, is more expensive than smoking!
My initial idea was to stick to what I've spent on smokes a month. Now I'm wishing I smoked more ;p

Well, work out what you used to pay fo analogs every month - and as long as your vaping budget is below that, you are still saving money :)

Packet a day, is about R900 a month.
I recon in about another 6 months, I will have all the toys i want, then I can focus purely on consumables like coils, wire and juice. Then it will be cheap. But until then, I'm still collecting toys.

Problem with that plan is that in 6 months time, Innokin, Sigelei, Kanger etc. will all have come out with new products that are all very shiny and desirable :)

Problem with that plan is that in 6 months time, Innokin, Sigelei, Kanger etc. will all have come out with new products that are all very shiny and desirable :)
I just had flashbacks of that Innokin Grenade mod you posted a while ago...
I think you might be right...
Well then I should implement a rule, no more than one mod OR one tank per month.

Yep - and when the price of analogs go up - then surely that means your vaping budget goes up right? because now your analog budget would have been higher - that's what I tell myself anyway :)

Yes, We all know inflation plays a huge roll in our economy. I will have to link them!

It's funny, the more and more I get something new, the more and more I do research, the more and more I want to buy new things. I don't even know what flavor Juice I love most.....I will do the juice thing first and then move to the RSST....or must I first do the RSST....Help!

So worries,
This is actually not a hi-jack any more since the eVic has already been sold...
to meeeeeeeeee!

Any ways, I would say Get just enough juice for this month, then get the RSST as well. They are dreadfully easy to setup once you get the hang of it. They taste awesome! Then for december get a good solid stack of juices.

I need to get more juice options end of this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back