Explain Your Avatar

Ok.. I was bored the other day, went in search of a new avatar. After browsing though a ton of vaping chick pics:confused:. I thought bugger it, let's look for a non vaping chick pic. And then Jennifer popped up saying she wants me:rock:.

Who am I to refuse. :rolleyes:

I can't argue with that @Alex! ;-)

I think mine is pretty straight forward :)
@Silver, is the Grand you ordered with the Group Buy 4 like Jane in my Avatar?

No it isn't @LandyMan
Same door but Raw tumbled body ;-)
I was really contemplating the Black Wrinkle finish, because I like it a lot - but in the end I had to make a decision and went for tumbled.

Thought I'd add my avatar story.. The original pic was taken while I was spray painting boards that I used to propose to my girlfriend, now wife. I edited the pic to make it look like a Banksy street art painting.

@Alex, @Alex

Red alert

Your avatar image has changed again!

image.jpg

Either you are trying to confuse us or someone has infiltrated our esteemed technical director and head of international affairs' account.

Please explain

Red alert

@Alex, @Alex

Red alert

Your avatar image has changed again!

View attachment 24725

Either you are trying to confuse us or someone has infiltrated our esteemed technical director and head of international affairs' account.

Please explain

Red alert

lol, ok this is the final change, the other one didn't look very good on tapatalk with the round avatar cropping. I promise I won't change it again.

Nice avatar anyway @Alex
Thanks
We are all safe

lol, ok this is the final change, the other one didn't look very good on tapatalk with the round avatar cropping. I promise I won't change it again.
Another way to create a constant is to change it every day!

@Alex

Your avatar has changed again!
image.jpg

Nice pic but we will need a full explanation!

@Alex

Your avatar has changed again!
View attachment 25884

Nice pic but we will need a full explanation!

Eyecandy @Silver
Jennifer-Lawrence-2-e1352392143230.jpg

They say a picture paints a thousand words :rolleyes:

I have always been a fan of the Matrix for a very simple yet deep (imo) reason.

I have seen the matrix about 46 times to date - Reason being it resembles the teachings of the 4 Vedas in Hinduism.

The 4 Vedas being: 1) Rig Veda, 2) Sama Veda, 3) Yajur Veda and 4) Atharva Veda

In my interpretation of the Matrix, Morpheus can be seen as the priest guiding those who seek enlightenment and knowledge through the journey of self-discovery.

How does it relate to vaping: Through my vaping journey thus far I have encountered many people from all walks of life, those who have been enlightened to the benefits and joys of vaping, those who are still to be enlightened, and those who may never reach that level of enlightenment. Many fellow vapers have taught me a lot in my journey (acting as a guide of some sort) and I hope to be able to pass on the knowledge that I have attained on my journey and impart that knowledge on to (guide) new vapers the best I can.

That is one awesome explanation @BhavZ !
Thanks
I will from hereon view your avatar pic in a totally different light ;-)

@Marzuq

Now that's a really cool Minion avatar!!

330.jpg

i cant remember when or where i received this pic, i think it might have been on facebook, but i thought its funny, and fits my personality, so i used it.
the duck was added later, so that i am always prepared for "the DUCKining"!!!

Two of favourite past times, vaping and gin. The only thing still constant in the Avatar is the brand of gin since mods come and go and bottles empty really fast ...

Hectic new avatar image @Viper_SA
Im too scared to ask what it is...

My avatar is from the story Bleach. Not a huge anime fan but love reading the manga and the avatar in question is of Zaraki Kempachi when doing his Bankai for the first time which was quite an epic moment. Goosebumps moment :D

but hell the story is badly dragged out to milk the crap out of it.

Back