Explain Your Avatar

Sincere apologies Mr. @craigb , and thanks for pointing out our mistake on the 'old' part. I hope we got the other traits right ? :angel2:
Of course we were pulling your leg, but the intention was not to yank it right off though.. :oops:

I kinda liked the Eustace 'image'. I'm not sure about the origin of the new avatar, but this one just does not look mean and tenacious enough. Maybe I just don't know enough about him - he might still do you justice :p

P.S. When I started playing WoW, I started on Kilrogg and later joined a guild named 'Grumpy Old Men'. I still like to think I fit the persona like a glove.

I needed one when I registered, this was the only one I had on my PC that was the correct size so I used it.
Not very sentimental

What can I say.. I love Alice in Wonderland and in particular (of course) the Cheshire Cat :)

Love your avatar @Hakhan !
Classic!

Ohms law in a picture. Hehe

image.jpeg

Cowboy hat Mr Ohm is pulling the string tighter. Making it difficult for Mr Volt to push the poor little Amp through! Love it

I have always been a huge fan of the F1 team, so much so that I actually bought a Redbull Edition Megane RS. A car that I miss and will one day own again.

I have always been a huge fan of the F1 team, so much so that I actually bought a Redbull Edition Megane RS. A car that I miss and will one day own again.

Nice @ace_d_house_cat
I used to be a big fan of F1 racing in general
For about 10 years, I wouldnt miss a single race on the TV
In the Schumi days.

Last few years I have hardly watched. Sad. Life and work got in the way. Lol

Nice @ace_d_house_cat
I used to be a big fan of F1 racing in general
For about 10 years, I wouldnt miss a single race on the TV
In the Schumi days.

Last few years I have hardly watched. Sad. Life and work got in the way. Lol
For me it was a mixture of life and them dropping the V8 engines. It was way to easy to fall asleep watching a Grand Prix when you don't have everyone trying to shout over the roar of those engines.

For me it was a mixture of life and them dropping the V8 engines. It was way to easy to fall asleep watching a Grand Prix when you don't have everyone trying to shout over the roar of those engines.

Although I'm still a hardcore fan, I prefer MotoGP as it's much more entertaining.

@Silver, because I grew up watching Schumacher (and not Senna) I think he's the greatest racing driver that ever lived.

@Stosta the current hybrid series is nowhere close to what the "V10/8 NA, no-team-orders, fuel stop, different tyre manufacturers" were. Mostly because the **** that ran it did so for his own benefit, but I won't get into that. It's currently not bad for entertainment but nowhere near what it used to be, sad actually.

Mine just appealed to me as I love Koalas and of course nature, and the expression actually looked a bit familiar as the F-up fairy does visit ever so often.

Darth contemplating his vape and listening to some tunes.... what could be cooler!? ...and of course representing the Twisp team, had to hallmark the pic :-D But, it is Darth having a vape!

Back