Fasttech Enquiry

kbgvirus

#YogaCrew
LV

Awards
Hi Guys,

so about a month ago i placed my first order from fasttech, the order was shipped on the 10th of this month. The latest update on tracking is dispatched to ZA. Does it normally take this long for the package to appear as landed in SA, aswell is there a way to obtain a local tracking number?

Any info on this will be much appriciated

When you order from Fasttech you order and wait anywhere from 1 to 3 months! You can go mad trying to track the parcel but in my experience you need to take a chill pill and wait 3 months.

When you order from Fasttech you order and wait anywhere from 1 to 3 months! You can go mad trying to track the parcel but in my experience you need to take a chill pill and wait 3 months.
Thanks Rob, ill hang on for another few months :)

Hi

I saw last night on FT if you change the shipping to Global DHL it is about $1.5 more but they recon shipping will only be about ten days

Hi

I saw last night on FT if you change the shipping to Global DHL it is about $1.5 more but they recon shipping will only be about ten days
Thanks, ill definitely look at that for my next order

Capture.JPG
Also many things are on the coupon code MAP
Think it is about 20% discount

I didn't know they shipped to SA. Last time I checked, SA wasn't listed under 'What countries does FastTech serve?' which lists 216 countries.

@kbgvirus, if you have an Android device go download TrackChecker. A member on this forum mentioned it somewhere (I forget who and which thread so can't give credit) but it checks the status of your order(s) automatically and notifies you of each status change. It obviously doesn't speed anything up but it's handy for monitoring your parcel's progress.

For interest sake, my Fasttech order has taken 1 month to be delivered to the Tshwane mail sorting hub (so it's been through customs already) which isn't too bad, didn't expect it to reach here before end of April/may sometime.

@kbgvirus, if you have an Android device go download TrackChecker. A member on this forum mentioned it somewhere (I forget who and which thread so can't give credit) but it checks the status of your order(s) automatically and notifies you of each status change. It obviously doesn't speed anything up but it's handy for monitoring your parcel's progress.

For interest sake, my Fasttech order has taken 1 month to be delivered to the Tshwane mail sorting hub (so it's been through customs already) which isn't too bad, didn't expect it to reach here before end of April/may sometime.
I have downloaded the app, however it seems my package still has not reached south africa

I have downloaded the app, however it seems my package still has not reached south africa

Ah ok cool, well it shouldn't be too long I reckon and at least it seems customs on this side has improved (mine took 5 days to get through customs which was shockingly quick for them lol), mine also shows 11 days from the last Chine status to the first SAPO status which is also quicker than I expected. Hopefully you get it soon!

Ah ok cool, well it shouldn't be too long I reckon and at least it seems customs on this side has improved (mine took 5 days to get through customs which was shockingly quick for them lol), mine also shows 11 days from the last Chine status to the first SAPO status which is also quicker than I expected. Hopefully you get it soon!
Thanks Mate, the last update was singapore on the 10th that it had left for ZA

Should land any day now...

But it sucks, imagine it was as quick as a local order or a takealot.com order lol!
hopefully, i guess for the first time ordering its a bit worrying with the time it takes, but patience it will have to be

Do you know how DHL global mail works, does it get delivered to your home address or post office?
They normally deliver to your physical address, once they have got payment for duties and VAT

Back