Fasttech Enquiry

@kimbo Did you package ever arrive? Did you get it by normal post or was it a DHL guy that dropped it off?

@kimbo Did you package ever arrive? Did you get it by normal post or was it a DHL guy that dropped it off?
Hi.

It sitting at customs, apparently they have quit a backlog. I did contact them and that is the story they gave me, PostNL seems to be the best at the moment, it it is just on our customs side that thing fall down

PARCEL TRACKING RESULTS

Item Number: RS569613094NL was last scanned on: 2016-08-25 at 09:07
Location last scanned: JHB INT MAIL CENTRE (HUB)
Currently has status of: To Customs
TRACKING
LINE TYPE DATE TIME BRANCH COMMENTS
1 To Customs 2016-08-25 09:07 JHB INT MAIL CENTRE (HUB)
2 Incomming International 2016-08-22 07:35 JHB INT MAIL CENTRE (HUB)

It sitting at customs, apparently they have quit a backlog.

4 months backlog? Have you made your peace with never getting the stuff?
My FastTech order hasn't shipped yet. Seriously considering cancelling it.

I think that I may have gotten confused. It's an old thread, your messages were from April. :)
I'm guessing that's a new order you made that's been at customs a few weeks maybe?

And how was the post office getting it delivered to you? Relatively decent?
DHL Global Mail does in fact hand off to the post office. It seems as if they wash their hands of your shipment and leave it to customs and SAPO to do what they feel like doing.
Can you still track it when it's with SAPO?

And how was the post office getting it delivered to you? Relatively decent?
DHL Global Mail does in fact hand off to the post office. It seems as if they wash their hands of your shipment and leave it to customs and SAPO to do what they feel like doing.
Can you still track it when it's with SAPO?
Just use your intentional tracking number in the SAPO space http://www.parceltrack.co.za/ or https://www.17track.net/en they track it all the way from beginning to end, if you get an error for SAPO it just means it is not in the country yet

Yip, SAPO has a new mobile tracking app available. This is where I would type "You can find it here" if i knew how...
Here`s a how to:
Highlight the text that you want to create the hyperlink for:
Hyperlink_0.jpg

Click on the chain icon on the tool bar above the content block:
Hyperlink_1.jpg
You can use the icon just to the right to remove a previous link.

Copy and paste your URL from the website page that you want to refer to in the space provided:
Hyperlink_2.jpg

Click on the insert button:
Hyperlink_3.jpg
You can check the link by using the "More Options..." and then the"Preview..." blue button to see if your link works/links to the right page.
Happy linking:D

Here`s a how to:
Highlight the text that you want to create the hyperlink for:
View attachment 66324

Click on the chain icon on the tool bar above the content block:
View attachment 66325
You can use the icon just to the right to remove a previous link.

Copy and paste your URL from the website page that you want to refer to in the space provided:
View attachment 66326

Click on the insert button:
View attachment 66327
You can check the link by using the "More Options..." and then the"Preview..." blue button to see if your link works/links to the right page.
Happy linking:D
Very much appreciated, thank you! Will try it now.

Thanks everyone.
My order is probably only going to ship this coming Monday so will keep an eye on it with all the tools you guys suggested.
I wonder if I can go pick it up from the depot at ORT? I stay pretty close and went and got my Kickstarter edition Pebble from there when it was sent here.

Yip.You can collect from JIMC.Once it cleared customs.You call them and ask if they have it with them and then drive there and collect.You will save about 2 weeks

Thanks @SAVapeGear! That's what I'll do. I'm too impatient for it to try make make its way all the way to Sandton.

Back