Five Pawns Incoming

@devdev They said its only leaving there side end of the this week. They make per a order so their juices are freshly made in batches unfortunately.

So we looking at around Christmas time :(

Good grief - thanks for making me feel old :D
+1
1995 was the year before I left school. BUt in the end, numbers don't mean anything. As long as you don't feel 108 years old, you're still young!

+1
1995 was the year before I left school. BUt in the end, numbers don't mean anything. As long as you don't feel 108 years old, you're still young!

And vaping makes you lunga age slower so we all on the right track... forever young :p

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Just an update - its finally been sent :)

Date/TimeActivity Location
-

12/12/2013 - Thursday
8:27 pm
Left FedEx origin facility
IRVINE, CA
5:43 pm
Picked up
IRVINE, CA

Tendered at FedEx Office
7:09 pm
Shipment information sent to FedEx

There has been a delay on the shipment due to bad weather conditions. Just got an update saying the following though :D

Last updated: December 13, 2013

FedEx has now resumed standard daily operations following the severe winter storms affecting the U.S. Previous hazardous conditions across the area have subsided and FedEx is now back to daily operations.

So hopefully that means it will be leaving the US soon :)

Just an update!

Had some concerns about the shipment as I have been checking the online tracking and it said its due to arrive tomorrow however the last time anything was scanned was on 13/12 and that was in Memphis Tennessee, so I called Fedex South Africa this morning to find out what was going on as this was shipped over a week ago and Fedex is generally pretty fast, they had no further information for me and couldnt give me an ETA (Just something more to add to the server stress of today)

So i contacted five pawns themselves to see if he could help me from their side!

He got back to me within five minutes saying he will look into it.

And he has just given me an update to say he spoke to fedex on his side and it is in the air right now en-route to South Africa and should be delivered to me by tomorrow 18:00

I am expecting customs delays though so will keep you updated further from tomorrow onwards just letting you know that it is on its way :)

Travel History
Help
Hide
Date/TimeActivity Location
-

12/20/2013 - Friday
4:54 am
In transit
POYLE GB
12:38 am
In transit
STANSTED GB
-

12/19/2013 - Thursday
11:46 pm
In transit
STANSTED GB
-

12/13/2013 - Friday
10:51 am
Arrived at FedEx location
MEMPHIS, TN
-

12/12/2013 - Thursday
IRVINE, CA
Picked up
IRVINE, CA

Tendered at FedEx Office

Do you guys know when the Kayfun Lite Clones will be in? Think I should get one to go with the Five Pawns Juice :)

Great thanks Stroodlepuff, think I'll have to spend the xmas bonus on some pre-orders :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fedex just called, the flight with Five Pawns on is scheduled to leave London this evening so they will receive it tomorrow and if all goes well and there are no customs delays we should have the stock Monday morning :) Love their service compared to TNT

If I order some Five Pawns, can you send it with my other stuff when everything is there?

Hey Stroodlepuff, excuse me if this question was answered before, will you have sample packs for 5 pawns too ? Also, will you be stocking their Castle Long Reserve ?

Unfortunately we only bought in the 30ml bottles this time around but we will be looking at sample packs in the future. Unfortunately no Castle long eserve this time around either!

Sorry man!

Unfortunately we only bought in the 30ml bottles this time around but we will be looking at sample packs in the future. Unfortunately no Castle long eserve this time around either!

Sorry man!
No problem, i know Castle Long Reserve is new and they don't have them freely available, was just a long shot question :D

-

12/21/2013 - Saturday
8:57 am
In transit

JOHANNESBURG ZA

Package available for clearance
8:56 am
At destination sort facility

JOHANNESBURG ZA
-

12/20/2013 - Friday
4:54 am
In transit

POYLE GB
12:38 am
In transit

STANSTED GB
-

12/19/2013 - Thursday
11:46 pm
In transit

STANSTED GB
-

12/13/2013 - Friday
10:51 am
Arrived at FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN
-

12/12/2013 - Thursday

IRVINE, CA
Picked up

IRVINE, CA

Tendered at FedEx Office

Which flavours did you get as total?
I'm in for a gambit, and perhaps another as well!

Gambit and grandmaster sounds yummm :D Ok, ok, they all sound yummy :)

Pitty non of them are tobaccos

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

I am just so jealous , can’t wait for January for lessons and more flavours .

Back