Five Pawns Incoming

We not available tomorrow. Buy Wednesday is perfect :)

Order placed! Thanks guys, see you Wednesday :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Vape King - Five Pawn's now have sample packs on their website, all five juices in 4ml bottles. Maybe you could look into acquiring some of these sample packs for those of us that would like to try the various "Pawns" before committing to purchasing a 30ml bottle. I personally have tried Gambit and love it, but would love to try the other "Pawns" too.

Nokia Lumia using Tapatalk

I will get pricing from them and see if it is viable for us, the problem with e-liquids is that it is very tricky when it comes to customs especially if you are bringing in more than just a sample pack. But I will advise if we do add them to the range. It wont be anytime soon though unfortunately.

Interesting! Love these behind the scene images.

PS, if you dye her hair red, she would be the mirror image of one my my ex's.

Mixology editions?? What?? How are they? Om Nom Nom Nom i guess??

Unreleased yet :) very hush hush could probably get in trouble for advertising here - email was sent exclusively to dealers!

Will let you know when (not if) we bring them in :) They are only being released sometime in late Feb / March

Unreleased yet :) very hush hush could probably get in trouble for advertising here - email was sent exclusively to dealers!

Will let you know when (not if) we bring them in :) They are only being released sometime in late Feb / March
Get in trouble for advertising WHAT here ?? ;) Hehehehe! Awesome! Looking forward to it!

What? No, we didn't see nothing Officer!! Especially not that Castle Long over there..... No no no no no no no, we weren't even here! What is this strange place? Who am I?? This is all so confusing.......

:D :D

Bowden's Mate out of stock:eek:. When are you expecting stock again?

We are probably going to place an order in the next two weeks with them, we were hoping it would last until we could order the mixology range at the same time but we need Bowdens and Gambit is very low too so we going to have to do two separate orders unfortunately

We are probably going to place an order in the next two weeks with them, we were hoping it would last until we could order the mixology range at the same time but we need Bowdens and Gambit is very low too so we going to have to do two separate orders unfortunately
Thanks, will try to use Bowden's sparingly, but it is soooo difficult.

@Vape King - Five Pawn's now have sample packs on their website, all five juices in 4ml bottles. Maybe you could look into acquiring some of these sample packs for those of us that would like to try the various "Pawns" before committing to purchasing a 30ml bottle. I personally have tried Gambit and love it, but would love to try the other "Pawns" too.

Nokia Lumia using Tapatalk

Just a follow up on this Spiri - checked with them and they do not offer the sample packs in wholesale

That's pretty ugly of them! :mad:

I agree :( Really wanted to get them because I thought it would make sense - they sent us one tiny sample pack when we placed our first order with them which gets used for the tasting bar here but other than that we cant get any more

Maybe it's time to take a 30ml bottle of each and decant them into smaller bottles with a bit of a margin on them as tasters?

Back