Five Pawns Incoming

Latest update from Five Pawns:

Five Pawns is constantly looking for ways to better industry standards and ensure a positive Five Pawns experience. In following these practices, Five Pawns is proud to announce our new "child resistant" dropper cap. Beginning with all Mixology Edition shipments, and within two months of Signature Series shipments, you will start seeing these caps exclusively on all Five Pawns product. This precautionary measure is being implemented along with our existing "tamper resistant" bottle sealing to ensure the utmost quality / safety for our customers and their loved ones.

sixty four.jpg

The Mixology Edition 30ml Presentation Flights began shipping on Friday , February 14th and all retail partners should be receiving them the week of February 17th.

Good inclusion to have child deterrent caps on this great juice.

I like the way they call it child resistant and not child-proof.

Look whats just arrived:

7ezapa4u.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

But how does it vape?!?

Mixology Edition

MMXIV
That's great news Stroods! But the web site is still out of stock of Bowdens Mate? o_O

This is just the samples of the new flavours, we wanted to see if they fixed up their customs codes first as we send the samples and the order back because of how much tax we were getting charged. They seem to have fixed it now so we will get the order in again

Are those just your samples? If so, please do not let us suffer thus:rolleyes:!

Yes I'm with @Matthee here.... you get us all excited and then you tell we can't have any... I have hurt people for much less than that before! :p

LOL, great news guys - bring it on!

Just re-wicked my coil and put in fifth rank. This is one interesting juice, this lime with the cream, but with something additional could be a new favourite of mine. Still 4 more to go :)

Mixology Range First Impressions:

1. Sixty Four
    They describe it as a Mojito hybrid, put it in my tank and wowa wiwa they are right this is a mojito through and through, delicious. Problem is though I can't Vape it for too long it becomes a bit boring and I quickly find myself switching back to my trusted Grandmaster. I thoroughly enjoyed trying it last night however I tried to vape it this morning again and it just wasn't so great, maybe it is a true cocktail, drinking cocktails at 8:30 in the morning somehow doesn't have the same appeal to me as drinking them in the evening, maybe if I was on some beach I would feel differently but for now it is definitely not an ADV

Device used: MVP with iClear 30S vaping at 5V
    Nic strength: 6mg
    Overall: 8/10 - it is a great flavour but I would not use it as an ADV
Rest to follow soon

Back