Forum Medals

I see I got a 100 post one:) thanks guys.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Congratulations @Matthee, very much deserved. You have been an inspiration to us all. Your positive attitude and willingness to help has made this forum a great place to be at.

Thank you fellow forumites. The gesture and you kind words are appreciated more than you ever can imagine. Being part of this awesome community has always been a pleasure and a privilege.

Well done @Mathee

Well deserved @Matthee!

Vape experience aside, we can all learn leaps and bounds from the way you conduct yourself on the forum and your genuine approach and attitude to everyone.

I am very happy you are with us on the forum and the journey...

Hmmmm so a Golden member medal......

Gold Member...

Austin Powers....

We need @vaalboy to post some awesome mini me pics to congratulate @Matthee

Dr+Evil+mini+me.bmp

Do the ribbons update automatically or is it manually done? If manual it's going to be a mission keeping track of number of posts per user.

Do the ribbons update automatically or is it manually done? If manual it's going to be a mission keeping track of number of posts per user.
No, not automatically. Your gentle reminder is appreciated.

I think @Reinhardt needs 150+ posts ribbon and also a Coil Master, and if there is a Best Coil Photo sommer that one as well.. Lol :)
Thanks for the reminder on the 150+ posts, appreciated. As to the Coil Master - according to my records the Coil Evaluation Board has at it last meeting decided that the individual concerned has to post one more coil for evaluation. If he then passes, he WILL be awarded that medal. Thank you for looking out for your fellow forumite in the great spirit of this forum.

Thanks for the reminder on the 150+ posts, appreciated. As to the Coil Master - according to my records the Coil Evaluation Board has at it last meeting decided that the individual concerned has to post one more coil for evaluation. If he then passes, he WILL be awarded that medal. Thank you for looking out for your fellow forumite in the great spirit of this forum.
Hi, no problem at all. :) Sounds good, i saw he did post another coil today. But none the least, the boards decision is final :) Thanks again!

Oooh, the Coil Evaluation Board's Chairperson has just informed me that they have just finished scrutinising a coil by member @Reinhardt. I am informed that this was a very unusual coil in that it is 4 x twisted of different gauge wire, which has not been seen on this forum before. I have been instructed to, without delay, award the medal of Coil Master to @Reinhardt, which I will do forthwith.

Back