Forum Medals

oooh looky here i have a new shiny medal hahahaha, thanks @Spiri and @Reinvanhardt hahaha :) out from behind my pc, my mouth doesn't move as fast as my fingers do on the keyboard hahaha, i'm actually quite shy and introverted hahaha :D

thanks guys, but i don't know if it's such a good medal to have hahaha babbel bek medalje hahaha :oops:

Hahaha thanks Johan *blush* just like showing the love hahaha :D

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Smoking!!!!!!! Just saw now I gots a medal......Thanks @Matthee ......

I would like to take this opportunity to thank @johan & @Rob Fisher for bringing out the worst in me.....was not so difficult now was it? :oops::oops::oops:????

Congratulations @RezaD , but I do take exception to your statement though :D

I was going along blissfully ignorant until you gave me a different perspective............and ....unleashed the dragon!!!:p

congrats on your achievements guys

I suggest a fine for the mere fact that you blame forum members for your dragon behaviour :p

I suggest a fine for the mere fact that you blame forum members for your dragon behaviour :p
Perhaps he got a shipment of dragon juice in and is in a state of confusion or typed that messaged while looking at a bottle of dragon juice

Hahaha I can try :p but I don't want to :) I like my shiny medal, all in the name of lots of fun!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Perhaps he got a shipment of dragon juice in and is in a state of confusion or typed that messaged while looking at a bottle of dragon juice

Unlike me.....you possess tact ....:D

Back