Giggles

5147397535123079.gif

n Seuntjie ry saam met sy ma in die kar.
Hy krap in sy neus en trek ‘n lang stuk snot uit.
Sy ma kyk en vra: “En nou? Wat gaan jy met dit doen?”
Seuntjie: “Nee die fok aleen weet... ons mag mos NIKS in DIE kar eet nie..

Sent from my SM-G900F

n Seuntjie ry saam met sy ma in die kar.
Hy krap in sy neus en trek ‘n lang stuk snot uit.
Sy ma kyk en vra: “En nou? Wat gaan jy met dit doen?”
Seuntjie: “Nee die fok aleen weet... ons mag mos NIKS in DIE kar eet nie..

Sent from my SM-G900F
I had to get my wife to translate for me @kimbo , I'm glad that my judgement of your character stands in tact. Now if @blujeenz or @Cespian had posted it, I probably wouldn't have asked her! :rofl:

I had to get my wife to translate for me @kimbo , I'm glad that my judgement of your character stands in tact. Now if @blujeenz or @Cespian had posted it, I probably wouldn't have asked her! :rofl:
Translating Afrikaans to English is only a problem if your from Durban

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Translating Afrikaans to English is only a problem if your from Durban

Hahahahahaha!!!!

When I get guys from Cape Town coming in at work, I tell them, "Ek kan nie praat die taal nie."

Without fail, EVERY TIME, they look at me like I just spoke Aramaic, and then carry on talking to me in Afrikaans! I can't believe I studied it at school for 10 years and can't even use it to tell people I can't speak it!

Hahahahahaha!!!!

When I get guys from Cape Town coming in at work, I tell them, "Ek kan nie praat die taal nie."

Without fail, EVERY TIME, they look at me like I just spoke Aramaic, and then carry on talking to me in Afrikaans! I can't believe I studied it at school for 10 years and can't even use it to tell people I can't speak it!
Lmao I schooled in Heidelberg in Standards 9 and Matric.
Every time I stood up to a Afrikaans class oral you would swear I was doing a stand up comedy routine by the laughter bellowing from our classroom

I got so tired of people laughing at "my snaakse accent" that whenever anyone spoke to me in Afrikaans I just answered in English. It's rude but hey it works

This one appeals to my warped sense of humor!

Every time I stood up to a Afrikaans class oral you would swear I was doing a stand up comedy routine by the laughter bellowing from our classroom

I got so tired of people laughing at "my snaakse accent" that whenever anyone spoke to me in Afrikaans I just answered in English. It's rude but hey it works

Hahaha! Knowing you, you probably were trying to do a stand-up routine, but in Afrikaans! I used to have a friend as well that was Afrikaans, and laughed his ass off every time I spoke it. I started laughing every time he spoke English (which was actually flawless), until he took a swing at me one day. I feel we both learnt a valuable life-lesson that day :clap:

This one appeals to my warped sense of humor!

Hahaha! Knowing you, you probably were trying to do a stand-up routine, but in Afrikaans! I used to have a friend as well that was Afrikaans, and laughed his ass off every time I spoke it. I started laughing every time he spoke English (which was actually flawless), until he took a swing at me one day. I feel we both learnt a valuable life-lesson that day :clap:

In one afrikaans class in high school I proudly stated "Ek bors my tande"

Ever since then, I have no problems with people speaking to me in Afrikaans, but I WILL reply in English - I have no problems carrying on a bilingual conversation, it's how I avoid making a tit of myself :)

“The Twelve Days of Christmas” does not make a whole lot of sense. What is a partridge doing in a pear tree? Partridges are ground-nesting birds!

Back