Hana Roll Call

There will be another 35watt version coming from cloupor which will have the sx350 chip which will be upgradeable

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

hmmmm where did you have those wrapped

Guys, is this Cloupour Mod really that good and worthit in your opinion? Better than a mechanical? Equal?

just make the payment dont ask questions!

Made the decision.. Big word of thanks to CVS for the stunning CANA Mod . Will definitely need the nano kit now. Anyone have a spare to sell?
1 ohm, 10watts.. beautiful!

Attachments

• IMG_20140627_160554.jpg
    IMG_20140627_160554.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 31
Made the decision.. Big word of thanks to CVS for the stunning CANA Mod . Will definitely need the nano kit now. Anyone have a spare to sell?
1 ohm, 10watts.. beautiful!
Im running the same setup at the moment at 13 watts. I was told by CVS to open the elvis breakfast today and it rocks!!

Yeah I'm also using Elvis breakfast..its gooood hey, well done Tristan. CVS and myself were chatting about the banana making us cough. Anyone else experience it? I must say I am really glad I bought the Cana! So no one has a spare nano tank kit to sell?

Yeah I'm also using Elvis breakfast..its gooood hey, well done Tristan. CVS and myself were chatting about the banana making us cough. Anyone else experience it? I must say I am really glad I bought the Cana! So no one has a spare nano tank kit to sell?
I bought mine from VapeMob, maybe they still have.

Hwzit guys how do I know when my Hana is fully charged.. On the mod it's showing full bt the red light is still on

Hwzit guys how do I know when my Hana is fully charged.. On the mod it's showing full bt the red light is still on
Just check the battery indicator. When the icon is full, it's fully charged. The red light doesn't go off.

Mine turns green when fully charged

Same with my Mini (which has a seperate hole for the indicator).

My std size Hcigar clone with the glowy USB switches off eventually, long after the battery indicator is full. That said, I don't USB charge my full std size clone anymore as it is my subohm tinker platform, so it's easier & quicker to just use a seperate charger and cycle the batteries .

On mine, the red LED goes off, after a long time. i usually take out the battery and charge it on a proper charger - about 80-90 minutes at 2.0A - starting at 2.0A, it ends up at 0.5A i think.

the red light on mine also doesnt go off (when the charger is plugged in), i just check the battery indicator

Have you left it as long as 10+ hours? ...it does not seem like good enough charger, i doubt the cut-off is working.

Have you left it as long as 10+ hours? ...it does not seem like good enough charger, i doubt the cut-off is working.
i leave mine through the night and in the morning the light is still on

Yes, me too (few times i don't feel like getting the charger and taking out the battery)...that is more like 8 hours...? after 10 or so, 0r eventually, it will go off.
However, given that it is a cheapo simple charger , i think the cut-off does not work properly. i assume that if the indicator LED does not go off, then it is still charging, even though probably only 0.1A or something.

Back