Headaches

you guys have me worried here. I am not drinking more than about 500 ml water per day and after over a month I am still vaping 10 - 15 ml per day!

That might explain why I am going through 3 batteries per day :D

What equipment you using and what mg is your juice?

It's very normal to start as a heavy vaper but maybe look at trying to slow down a little. But hey, if that's what it takes to keep you off the stinkies... vape on bro

What equipment you using and what mg is your juice?

It's very normal to start as a heavy vaper but maybe look at trying to slow down a little. But hey, if that's what it takes to keep you off the stinkies... vape on bro

Have 2 twisps and a Kanger mpt3 with a Ego twist VV

using either 18 or 15 mg juice

off the stinkies for 4 weeks and 1 day!

i would also say its definitely the water intake.

when i just switched to vaping, i didnt drink enough water and also suffered from headaches.

now i have a liter of water at my desk every morning and sip through that the entire day

sometime if i feel dizzy through the day i drink more water

water is key

i would also say its definitely the water intake.

when i just switched to vaping, i didnt drink enough water and also suffered from headaches.

now i have a liter of water at my desk every morning and sip through that the entire day

sometime if i feel dizzy through the day i drink more water

water is key

No no no...... your problem is different. Your problem is using a dripper as your all day device!!! Ofcourse you gonna get a headache if you pounding away with a sledgehammer. LOL!!!!

No no no...... your problem is different. Your problem is using a dripper as your all day device!!! Ofcourse you gonna get a headache if you pounding away with a sledgehammer. LOL!!!!
who said im using a dripper as an ADD?

I drip all day.

1.5 litre water per day = :)
Less than 500ml water per day = :(

Last edited:
I thought I was the only one and my mates from Pretoria just visited and I was trying to convert her and she said she had been there and done that with the Twisps and she got headaches and gavce it up and went back to stinkies. I've had her on diluted Menthol Ice 100% VG for the last few hours and so far no headache so it may well be the PG that is the problem child.. I also have been on the 100% all day and so far so good... holding thumbs!

One big issue is the VG i very much thicker than the normal liquids and when loading a new coil and juice you really need to let it site for a good 5-10 minutes to soak the coils...

I thought I was the only one and my mates from Pretoria just visited and I was trying to convert her and she said she had been there and done that with the Twisps and she got headaches and gavce it up and went back to stinkies. I've had her on diluted Menthol Ice 100% VG for the last few hours and so far no headache so it may well be the PG that is the problem child.. I also have been on the 100% all day and so far so good... holding thumbs!

One big issue is the VG i very much thicker than the normal liquids and when loading a new coil and juice you really need to let it site for a good 5-10 minutes to soak the coils...
You can dilute it a bit with distilled water Rob. Will make it much thinner.

If you using a bottom clearo... give it a few sucks before firing. This will pull the juice into the wick

The Reo was designed to do 100 % VG.

I find when using 0.6ohm dual twisted coils on my Aqua, at 12mg nic, I get a headache. And when using 1.3ohm dual coils and a cooler vape, I get no headaches, except when pushing the nic level up to 18mg.

I think that the warm moist vapes result in nicotine getting diluted faster into the blood stream. While the cooler vape allows for a slower dispersal. They are not however long lasting headaches and tend to leave after about 5 minutes.

Strange you mention headaches, the other day I offered my mom some pulls on my Aqua, she had suffered from severe migrains her entire life, caused by constriction of her trigenimal nerve(or whatever that blood vessel down the neck is called). She had a major headache before she took a few drags and then was amazed after the severe pain subsided after a few pulls of 12mg nic, 1.3ohm T'Bac Brew(VapeMob). Then again all the doctros could ever do for her was Lithium and suggesttaking magic mushrooms, although she did not do the latter, thank goodness, those dodgy rabbits running around could drive anyone nuts.

I am virtually positive it has to do with the benefits of nicotine in our diet. While, when it causes headaches, I surmisethat is caused by too much, too fast.

Nicotine actually has a long list of benefits, including helping against dementia (if I remember correctly).

I wish my headaches disappeared as quickly as yours do @Chop007! I have to take Myprodol to get rid of mine!
You could also try Syndols, just do not get hooked on them and only take them when you have tried the water, the drop in nic level and the higher ohm vaping. They contain Codein and should last a few days until you get your nic level/vape sorted. I reckon nic levels has a lot to do with it and also how fast that nic is getting into the system. Cooler vape=decrease in speed of nic absorption/lower rate.

I have also found that regular eating at set times during the day and regular exercise also helps with re balancing the body. An increase in training, can help the body create more heamoglobin and enables greater oxygen carrying capabillity, this can allow you to vape more since the nic does not impede the oxygen deficit within your blood stream in that short time period that you pull on a vape. If I do not surf for 2 or more days I also get headaches. But yeah, headaches are the worst, almost like a squirrel is chewing on one's nuts, just hanging there.

Hmmm.... @Chop007 ...........I think you need to be fined.......tried a new flavour and did not post a review???o_Oo_Oo_O

LOL...anyhat .....please give me your thought on the VapeMOB T'Bac flavour...:)????

Ye
Hmmm.... @Chop007 ...........I think you need to be fined.......tried a new flavour and did not post a review???o_Oo_Oo_O

LOL...anyhat .....please give me your thought on the VapeMOB T'Bac flavour...:)????
ah I am sure I posted a short review a while ago, somewhere, I shall find it. It is very smooth, has a honey texture, medium TH and is a soothing all day vape. It also has hints of caramel and an RY4 kind of Tbac/cigar scent to it. A superb flavor, that and their(VapeMob) EctoPlasm is now my only flavors in the ready drawer.

If I did not review it I am liable to a fine, the law is the law. We would be nothing but animals without the law, liable to vape and not share our awesome experiences so that others may benefit. LOL.

@Chop007.....now I am conflicted....I did not like their EctoPlasm at all. Had this strong taste of musk coming through........might just try T'Bac though.......Thanks

Back