Headaches

Roger that. Dose? How do you take it?

Sent from my REO filled with VM Menthol Ice with a drop of coconut!

I agree, nothing to lose! This thread has removed all dignity since we are discussing the things we are discussing.

Go for it Rob, you deserve to be a happy vaper with your menthol ice

Roger that. Dose? How do you take it?

Sent from my REO filled with VM Menthol Ice with a drop of coconut!

I have a tsp with some warm water in a small shooter glass, then just stir it up and add a few drops of lemon juice or whatever, this helps with the crappy taste. Right after just keep filling the small glass with cold water and drink any remaining cayenne. It doesn't burn for long when you do it this way, perhaps about 10 seconds. I do this every morning and every evening on an empty stomach.

You may feel some slight burning in your stomach initially, don't worry this will soon pass. Just drink a glass of water afterwards. If you do this for a few days you will start to feel a huge difference in your health and energy levels.

Cayenne is excellent for not only healing stomach ulcers, and cleaning out your digestive system. It really excels at cleaning your blood and feeding your heart. Lowers blood pressure naturally, and many, many other good things.

I have a tsp with some warm water in a small shooter glass, then just stir it up and add a few drops of lemon juice or whatever, this helps with the crappy taste. Right after just keep filling the small glass with cold water and drink any remaining cayenne. It doesn't burn for long when you do it this way, perhaps about 10 seconds. I do this every morning and every evening on an empty stomach.

You may feel some slight burning in your stomach initially, don't worry this will soon pass. Just drink a glass of water afterwards. If you do this for a few days you will start to feel a huge difference in your health and energy levels.

Cayenne is excellent for not only healing stomach ulcers, and cleaning out your digestive system. It really excels at cleaning your blood and feeding your heart. Lowers blood pressure naturally, and many, many other good things.
Yip, I am a chillihead and can confirm that the burn is just a sensation, it does no damage whatsoever.

I have a tsp with some warm water in a small shooter glass, then just stir it up and add a few drops of lemon juice or whatever, this helps with the crappy taste.

I quite liked that and didn't need lemon... one teaspoon on it's way! :D

Ummm this cleaning of the digestive system Is this a gradual process or do things escalate (evacuate?) quite rapidly when you start this regime?

Also if it burns on the way in, does it.....you know.............do that on the way out?

Ummm this cleaning of the digestive system Is this a gradual process or do things escalate (evacuate?) quite rapidly when you start this regime?

Also if it burns on the way in, does it.....you know.............do that on the way out?
Way to make a funny of a serious discussion there ser Duck

Last edited:
Way to make a funny of a serious discussion there ser Duck

It is important for scientific research purposes (and for huge entertainment value) that this is all explained to us with specific details where necessary

It is important for scientific research purposes (and for huge entertainment value) that this is all explained to us with specific details where necessary
I'm pretty sure I don't want to know the science behind 'evacuations'. At least not until I'm 65

I'm sure it does give the exhaust a good clean and burn.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

lol, yeah it's not a laxative in that sense. It takes at least 30 minutes :lol: (this was a joke btw)

btw, here's a good faq
http://www.cayennepepper.info/cayenne-pepper-faq.html

OK back on thread! I have tried everything and water seems to help and I now carry a bottle around with me and I'm no longer chain vaping like I was... I think there is little doubt that there is something in BG/VG that is causing the headache and it's not the flavours... so I'm just drinking water and vaping in moderation which is quite difficult for me but let's see how it goes...

I have cleaned all the atomisers of all the other juices I have been trying and right now I have some good old VM Menthol Ice in the REO and it is simply too perfect for words! Sometimes I think the REO is a hassle with having to make coils and change wicks but then I vape with it and it's a fantastic device!

In one Nautilus on the the Zmax I have Pineapple with a couple of drops of menthol concentrate. In another Nautilus on the Sigelei 20W I have pure Menthol Ice.

The braai is over and I'm chilling with my Menthol Ice and life is good!

Im sorry to hear that Rob.

Wish I knew what to suggest but it seems you have been going through trial and error. I still suspect menthol could be to blame

Here is a quote from one of the replies on this thread
http://forum.v2cigs.com/discussion/4579/does-vaping-cause-headaches

"
jcvapers Posts: 10Member
December 2012

Here's something to keep in mind. I have found most people who vape get headaches mostly due to the fact that most people vape way to high nic. Generally a pack of analogs has 20-25 mg nic per pack. Eliquid is mg/ml so if your vapeing 18 mg your getting 18mg per ml @ 3ml you'd get 54mg a day. I vape 4.8ml a day on average so Iv found my headaches went away when I matched my juice levels to my analog nic intake. Also it's good to have a bottle or carto of 0mg for chain vapeing"

Some very good feedback in there..

Thanks Alex.... I have tried 0mg but that didn't seem to help but maybe didn't give it long enough of a test... I have some new 30/70 6mg juices coming from @Oupa and I'm hoping they may do the trick... if they don't work I'm not sure where to next.

I'm still convinced I have a virus and am having blood tests on Tuesday... I vaped with no problem at all for a month or more before this issue started and it started around the time I got a tummy bug and I'm still clinging to the fact that it may be related...

Thanks Alex.... I have tried 0mg but that didn't seem to help but maybe didn't give it long enough of a test... I have some new 30/70 6mg juices coming from @Oupa and I'm hoping they may do the trick... if they don't work I'm not sure where to next.

I'm still convinced I have a virus and am having blood tests on Tuesday... I vaped with no problem at all for a month or more before this issue started and it started around the time I got a tummy bug and I'm still clinging to the fact that it may be related...

Don't worry, I'm pretty awesome at searching google for stuff :D If there's a cause and a cure, I'll find it. Just keep drinking lots of water, as everyone already mentioned, seems like dehydration and high nic levels are the biggest culprits.. so far.

Im sorry to hear that Rob.

Wish I knew what to suggest but it seems you have been going through trial and error. I still suspect menthol could be to blame
Have to agree here. No headache all day, going back to Menthol Ice and suddenly it's back. Sorry Rob, but it looks like Ice is off the table

I have had a guts full of not vaping properly for a few days so I am on my 4th litre of water now and I have the REO loaded with Menthol Ice (40% Std 12 mg, 30% 100%VG 9 mg and 30% Std 0 mg) and am just enjoying the explosion of flavour and seeing if my headache changes up or down after the two neurofens...

Have to agree here. No headache all day, going back to Menthol Ice and suddenly it's back. Sorry Rob, but it looks like Ice is off the table

Nope I have had a headache since yesterday... and that was after a whole day without Menthol Ice... yes it is worse tonight but I needed a decent vape...

I have had a guts full of not vaping properly for a few days so I am on my 4th litre of water now and I have the REO loaded with Menthol Ice (40% Std 12 mg, 30% 100%VG 9 mg and 30% Std 0 mg) and am just enjoying the explosion of flavour and seeing if my headache changes up or down after the two neurofens...

I blame the Reo. Rather get rid of it in my direction :p:D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Nope I have had a headache since yesterday... and that was after a whole day without Menthol Ice... yes it is worse tonight but I needed a decent vape...
Fair enough, if it's between headaches and going back to stinkies (with all the crap they do to your body) I'd down 2 disprins and a tank of Menthol Ice in a blink

Back