Headaches

Fair enough, if it's between headaches and going back to stinkies (with all the crap they do to your body) I'd down 2 disprins and a tank of Menthol Ice in a blink

I'm actually gonna get some disprin to try rather than the Myprodol and Nurofen tomorrow!

Well you want rule out ALL possibilities don't you?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

But your honour I put it to you that it may be possible Erica is the cause of this. But maybe not.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Judge duck. Loving it!

Rob I do notice that the flavour and nic delivery with Leo is very intense. I can do 12mg in a nautilus but only 4.5 comfortably in Leo. I suspect even your blend is too strong. I hope you are right that the virus is the cause of this. Dont want a world without Rob Fisher and his VMice and Erica. Its too bleak to contemplate

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Judge duck. Loving it!

Rob I do notice that the flavour and nic delivery with Leo is very intense. I can do 12mg in a nautilus but only 4.5 comfortably in Leo. I suspect even your blend is too strong. I hope you are right that the virus is the cause of this. Dont want a world without Rob Fisher and his VMice and Erica. Its too bleak to contemplate

I don't know if it's positive thinking or just the Nurofen working but I'm giving it horns with Erica and we are having a fine time and producing huge taste and clouds and my headache is easing???

But your honour I put it to you that it may be possible Erica is the cause of this. But maybe not.

I put it to you that the jury may not be too happy coming in for a case on a long weekend! So I would not mention Erica again for at least 24 hours... And the only reason the judge is being so lenient is that after consuming too many chocolate bunnies he doesn't want to get out of his shorts and into a robe and put on the silly wig!

judge-leave-out-of-courtroom-gavel-funny.gif

I put it to you that the jury may not be too happy coming in for a case on a long weekend! So I would not mention Erica again for at least 24 hours... And the only reason the judge is being so lenient is that after consuming too many chocolate bunnies he doesn't want to get out of his shorts and into a robe and put on the silly wig!

View attachment 4204
Like this your Honour ?

My sisters made me do it at the Easter egg hunt :p
su6u6u4u.jpg

@Rob Fisher, this is a very long shot, but have you been in any areas where you may have gotten a tick bite? A mild case of african tick-bite fever may present as severe headaches and some lethargy, but very few other symptoms. It would start about two weeks after the bite occurred and may continue for several weeks afterwards.

@Rob Fisher, this is a very long shot, but have you been in any areas where you may have gotten a tick bite? A mild case of african tick-bite fever may present as severe headaches and some lethargy, but very few other symptoms. It would start about two weeks after the bite occurred and may continue for several weeks afterwards.

@Rex_Bael that is not such of a long shot! That could SO be the reason! I wonder how I can test if that is the case! I really really really like this theory!!!

damn, that's a good call.

Blood tests will do it, unless you can find the bite mark. It will be a black spot, almost like dried blood under the skin. The skin around it will be dry and most likely peeling. It is possible the bite may be somewhere you won't notice it though.
a-tick-bite-3.jpg

Blood tests will do it, unless you can find the bite mark.

I have such a mark on my arm but I think that was a spider bite... but I'm having my three monthly blood test for cholesterol etc on Tuesday and will add the tick bite fever test! Thanks Rex this could be a win of note!

I'm holding thumbs for you! If it is indeed due to a tick bite, the meds are highly effective and the symptoms should clear up in about 12 to 24 hours.

I'm holding thumbs for you! If it is indeed due to a tick bite, the meds are highly effective and the symptoms should clear up in about 12 to 24 hours.

Well I'm really liking the new theory because I'm vaping like a madman on Menthol Ice in the REO and my headache isn't getting worse and is in fact slowly going so I may be over the symptoms... will find out for sure after the blood tests!

okay... mmm... me thinks the fines master needs a fine himself for not keeping us posted on the headaches situation... :giggle: How are you doing @Rob Fisher, have they improved? what did the doc have to say yesterday?

okay... mmm... me thinks the fines master needs a fine himself for not keeping us posted on the headaches situation... :giggle: How are you doing @Rob Fisher, have they improved? what did the doc have to say yesterday?

I'm 99,9% sure it's Tick Bite Fever Lizzie... just waiting for the doc to phone with the blood test results this afternoon! If they don't phone soon I may have to drive there and give someone a big hurt!

Back