How many flavours do you have running at the same time ?

How many flavours do you have running at the same time?

• Total voters

Silver

Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi all

It would be interesting to hear how many flavours you have running at the same time?

I know this depends on how many devices you have available, but I am wondering if there is an optimal or popular number.

1 flavour - Why? Don't you get bored? And what about having a backup?
2 flavours - Seems very popular. Some variety and you have two devices running for backup purposes
3 flavours - Now we're talking. Perhaps one tobacco, one dessert and one fruit?
4 flavours - More variety - maybe add a menthol type flavour?
5 flavours - Things are starting to get a bit complicated. When last did you toot on that flavour?
6 flavours - Ok, this is starting to get a bit much I think?

I will kick off.

For about 2 months I have been using 4 flavours simultaneously. It's working very well for me:
- I get enough variety
- Usually a high powered tobacco, a fruit, a refresher with mint and finally a spot for something new
- I have enough backup
- When all devices are loaded I can go for quite a while before needing to pit stop. I tend to do refilling, rewicking, and battery replacing in bulk - so it saves a bit of time

At one point I resurrected my trusty EVOD and got the Nautilus Mini going again. So I had 6 flavours running for about a week. While the choice was nice, it was a bit much and I found myself not vaping one or two devices for some time. I am now back to four. I think four is my happy place...

How about you?

Last edited:
lol your diary looks similar to what I am trying to achieve.

I've only been at it for 3 months, so there's been a bit of hardware upgrade involved. So I'm still finding my feet with juices.

But ideally, and what I've been doing for the past two weeks.

4 juices:
- 1 kickass Tabacco in the Nautilus on a Spinner 2.
- 1 dessert (for when I change the coil on the Nautilus
- Then during the day fruit or mint (usually mixed actually) in my MPT3.
- and ideally I want something out of my norm to slot in there.

The only problem is I find the Spinner a bit long to tuck away in my corporate wear for during the week. So I'm using a EVOD 650 battery, but if is just not cutting it. So I'm evaluating what powerful yet small battery I can use. I might put the MPt3 on the Spinner and deal with it for the week, and buy something a little more powerful for home time.

Sent via a NASA satellite which gathers my thoughts and relays them to the world

lol your diary looks similar to what I am trying to achieve.

I've only been at it for 3 months, so there's been a bit of hardware upgrade involved.

But ideally, and what I've been doing for the past two weeks.

4 juices:
- 1 kickass Tabacco in the Nautilus on a Spinner 2.
- 1 dessert (for when I change the coil on the Nautilus
- Then during the day fruit or mint (usually mixed actually) in my MPT3.

The only problem is I find the Spinner a bit long to tuck away in my corporate wear for during the week. So I'm using a EVOD 650 battery, but if is just not cutting it. So I'm evaluating what powerful yet small battery I can use. I might put the MPt3 on the Spinner and deal with it for the week, and buy something a little more powerful for home time.

Sent via a NASA satellite which gathers my thoughts and relays them to the world

Interesting @r0gue z0mbie

I should have mentioned that my setup is for when I am stationary (at office or at home).

I hear you about the portable issues

When I have to go out in a suit and tie I take the Reo Mini and it's usually filled with a minty refresher like VM Choc Mint. It fits perfectly in my man bag. I also grab one of the other devices and that sits in the car. Not so much for flavour variety, but for backup purposes.

So yes, on the move, I can't see folk opting for more than 2 flavours. When I am on the move - travelling to meetings etc - then portability is more important than variety. And its not for long -

As for a powerful small battery - not sure - what about those Aspire Carbon Fibre ones - I think VapourMountain had them. I recall thinking they were quite small versus the Spinners.

Yaaaaa, I think at this point in time, small batteries just don't cut it. You either need a smallish box or big cylindrical. This is my problem, I'm not a fan of either. I empty out change and cards out of my wallet, just so that it's sleek. I always look for the smallest phone too. I'm on the move all day because of my job, so I like small.

Lol... I didn't really explain how this ties in to my juice rotation.

With more power I can do 12mg. But I need 18mg for small batteries.

So my juice rotation is a bit in the air at the moment.

Yaaaaa, I think at this point in time, small batteries just don't cut it. You either need a smallish box or big cylindrical. This is my problem, I'm not a fan of either. I empty out change and cards out of my wallet, just so that it's sleek. I always look for the smallest phone too. I'm on the move all day because of my job, so I like small.

Lol... I didn't really explain how this ties in to my juice rotation.

With more power I can do 12mg. But I need 18mg for small batteries.

So my juice rotation is a bit in the air at the moment.

I hear you.
Nothing wrong with upping the nic strength to get a bit more throat hit out of the lower powered gear.

Four is optimal for me too, when not on the run. Currently: Bowdens Mate, Dr Stanley Clarkes Snake Oil, Rocket Sheep Enterprise and Sixty Four.

I have two flavours running simultaneously. This is due to a hardware limitation though.

It's usually a desert and a fruity flavour but as of recently I've taken a liking to tobacco flavours and this is the cause of a dilemma when it comes to filling up.

I think I need a 3rd reo!

Last edited:
I'm always shocked with the Vape Mail thread and how much juice people buy.

120ml a month has been plenty enough for this ex-heavy smoker.

Nice thread @Silver

I currently have two flavors running- if I had more devices I would probably have more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have two flavours running simultaneously. This is due to a hardware limitation though.

It's usually a desert and a fruity flavour but as of recently I've taken a liking to tobacco flavours and this is the cause of a dilemma when it comes to filling up.

I think I need a 3rd reo!

I think the jump from one to two is required

Your coming jump from two to three I think will give massive value
Three to four is great,
but I think thereafter the extra enjoyment diminishes.

I'm always shocked with the Vape Mail thread and how much juice people buy.

120ml a month has been plenty enough for this ex-heavy smoker.

If I look at how much juice I buy versus how much I vape, there is a gigantic difference.
Just don't tell my dear wife ;-)

I think that trying out juices is very expensive
Especially the international ones only available locally in 30ml bottles!

I think juice tasting get togethers will become more popular...

Well said @Silver :D

Just don't let @Rob Fisher see this :p he might disagree :p

Ha!
Our esteemed @Rob Fisher is certainly a special case.
At one point he had I think 7 devices running - all with the same flavour!!

That's where my analysis starts breaking down - LOL

The quest to find more flavours that Rob likes continues....

Vm menthol ice with a dash of coconut for mr fisher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But when you like something, you like something.

At least with several Reos loaded with Tropical Ice, @Rob Fisher can go for quite a while without worrying to pitstop.

My setup is a lot more simple... but I guessed you already knew that! :giggle:

Number 1 Juice is Tropical Ice and try as I might I can't vape it less than 98% of the day and am so happy with it... it is just perfect for me.

Number 2 Juice is the french juice Antarctica which is a eucalyptus based juice but I have taken to adding a bit of menthol and coconut concentrate to it because it's not quite right... but a few drops of each and it's pretty good... it's in one of the Woodvils with the older standard contacts and I feel it doesn't hit hard enough (this may just be a perception) and as soon as my other REO's arrive next week I'm going to send the two Woodvils to Rob's Spa for a makeover.

Number 3 is the Kings Crown Fight your face and that will be going into one of the new REO's when they arrive because that has potential.

Number 4 is Menthol Ice in MAria the Russian for occasional vaping and a back up device.

But when you like something, you like something.

At least with several Reos loaded with Tropical Ice, @Rob Fisher can go for quite a while without worrying to pitstop.

100% Hi Ho... but I have to say my SL/LP (Avril) has been awesome and while Maria comes with just ion case I went fishing today with 3 batteries and a refill bottle of Tropical Ice and all was well! :rock: But I will relax a bit more when the new SL/LP's arrive this week because I have been a little stressed with only one metal REO.

The menthol crowd are hard core.

My wife's menthol mental too. NOTHING will convince her otherwise...only H1N1 came close. She also only vapes variations of Menthol Ice (I think she'll like Rob's tropical spin)

Me, I'm all over the place flavour-wise, I'm mostly base-vaping (ie unflavoured) during the day but at night the drippers come out and it's pretty much anything goes, EXCEPT menthol (feels like barbwire after 1/2 hour, each to their own I guess)

I have two juices ready to go, but I drip many other flavours in the Reo during the day too.

I do mine different i suppose:

I have 1 all day vape in my grand for 1 week and 1 sub flavor running in my mini for the car.

I then have 2 more flavours sitting at home by the computer for a slight change at night.

I do mine different i suppose:

I have 1 all day vape in my grand for 1 week and 1 sub flavor running in my mini for the car.

I then have 2 more flavours sitting at home by the computer for a slight change at night.
Yeah tsatsiki can get over powering as an all day vape.

I run around with the two Reos. At the moment one is dedicated to Bobbas and the other is either Suicide Bunny or Witcher's brew.

I keep the Vanilla with the Russian, usually for fruit and then I have a mAN / AN with menthol to cleanse the palate.

When the mini arrives I'm not sure what she will get. Probably a fruit. I think it may well be time to divest from everything but Reos

interesting subject. I had always about 2 juices going; started since my return with more. currently got 4 juices on the go and alternating all the time

My main ADV is my NET and that is in the rose
I have some menthol mixed berry in the mAN
And then i have about 5 juices i drip just for something else during the day

Mostly i have only 2. One in the GG, and then a nano dripper on the nemesis. The dripper is more a backup than flavor alternative for the day. I switch flavors about every 2-3 days, and rotate the 12 odd flavors that way.
All my flavors are NET based.

Back