How many flavours do you have running at the same time ?

How many flavours do you have running at the same time?

• Total voters
Usually at least 3 flavours
A tobacco based flavour in the REO
Menthol Ice on a aerotank
and then different flavours on the dripper depending on what i feel like at the moment

I know I am off topic "tropical ice" whom and where?
Thx

During the day im on 3 flav. Heavenly t on the evod 2, temptation in the other evod 2 then something diffrent in the ptm3. At night i fill the mAN with bobas or strawnilla and vape that. So could say 4 diff flav each day

I've been following this thread since its creation, I didn't know how to comment straight away so I thought I'd give it some time and pay more attention to what I vape and when. I still have no idea. I have a few bottles of juice at home and keep a few bottles at the shop but most of my juice moves around with me. If I count what is on my desk right now there are 20 bottles of juice and 4 devices, the big Nautilus and the Kayfun never get more than 2.5mls at a time, when they're done they get changed with another flavour. Its very seldom that I'll drip the same juice on the Igo-L once it's dry and the Evod usually has something fruity in it, but never more than half a tank. OK, typing this out is helping me narrow this down, I will probably rotate between 6 or 8 flavours during the day, sometimes 10 or 12.

Most of my vaping experience goes like this: ooooh looky.... some VK4, no, not in the mood for sweet stuff, maybe VM4, no wait.... I think I need to drip some Boba's, no, there's vanilla in the dripper... Elvis will go nicely over that :rolleyes:

I know I am off topic "tropical ice" whom and where?
Thx

Tropical Ice is what I call my mixture of Vapour Mountain Menthol Ice with drops of Vapour Mountain Coconut concentrate! I am mixing another batch just now and I will count the drops again because I have been increasing the strength of the coconut concentrate of late.

You will need to PM or email @Oupa if you want the concentrates as they are not listed on the web site yet.

Tropical Ice is my 99% All Day Vape and is simply the best juice on planet earth!

I have for a while now been a dripper only person so change flavour all the time. I typically carry up to 6 flavours with me at all times normally of either 6 or 12 mg concentration, so both the flavour and nic content vary during the day.

I like packaging a suite of flavours for the day and I try plan it so they blend into eachother relatively well cause I drip on only one device. My current day started with a custardy dessert (low nic), moved to a sweet citrus then on to a honey tobacco from which I went to more savoury peanut (all higher nic). In the evening I rewick and tend to go to back to sweet stuff at low nic this evening its banana which I may switch to marula if Im up late enough.

Yep a bit mixed up, its a bit of a reflection of my persona at that :rofl:

Very interesting thread!

I carry 5 tanks around with me all day - 1 tobacco, 2 fruits, 1 mint / menthol, 1 dessert. I get bored with a flavour quickly so like changing it up often. Then at home I have a Subtank and Turbo on standby for lung hitting and cloud blowing. And a simple Igo-L for testing new juices.

So 7 flavours I rotate throughout the day, seems I'm a bit on the excessive side!

I carry two bottles of Juice... Pure Tropical Ice for the REO and a diluted bottle of Tropical Ice for the Atlantis.

I have tested a whole ton of menthol juices these past few days and while some like the Halo Menthol X is quite nice and the Halo Malibu is a good change for a few minutes the only other juice that will make it into the ADV list for me is Extreme Ice from Mount Baker... there are a few juices that will stay in my juice vault and get vaped occasionally like the Under the Sea and some others but for me there is only one juice.

I am coming to the conclusion that I will just have to live with only one main juice...

Very interesting thread!

I carry 5 tanks around with me all day - 1 tobacco, 2 fruits, 1 mint / menthol, 1 dessert. I get bored with a flavour quickly so like changing it up often. Then at home I have a Subtank and Turbo on standby for lung hitting and cloud blowing. And a simple Igo-L for testing new juices.

So 7 flavours I rotate throughout the day, seems I'm a bit on the excessive side!

I like your style @Wesley!
Not excessive at all

I carry two bottles of Juice... Pure Tropical Ice for the REO and a diluted bottle of Tropical Ice for the Atlantis.

I have tested a whole ton of menthol juices these past few days and while some like the Halo Menthol X is quite nice and the Halo Malibu is a good change for a few minutes the only other juice that will make it into the ADV list for me is Extreme Ice from Mount Baker... there are a few juices that will stay in my juice vault and get vaped occasionally like the Under the Sea and some others but for me there is only one juice.

I am coming to the conclusion that I will just have to live with only one main juice...

@Rob Fisher
The upside of this is that your setups can be kept simple
And tropical ice is a nice clear juice which is not rough on the coil and wick

The upside to this is that all the other juices you try along the way, will remind you of how awesome your tropical ice combo is :)

Therefore, even though it's the only one you enjoy, you will never get sick of it :rock:

To me it depends on how my day goes normally I have my apple pie,cherry and beetle juice and just change my tanks when I had to much of the one flavour.I'm still going Old School hahahaha

I drip my cream soda mix on my doge what is a 90% vg mix . In my lemo drop I vape the king and in my orcid I have nila custard

dr phil, that cream soda sounds like a winner

Awesome thread @Silver :)
At home I normally use 4 Reos in which I keep changing flavors almost on a weekly or biweekly basis. The one flavor that I keep loaded is Suicide Bunny Madrina.When I'm out or at work I normally take 2 Reos and 2 Russians+Hana Mods as a backup.

I'm telling u its awsome took me a lot to get it right.

Was going to discuss something similar but decided to revive this old thread rather
It was started over 2 years ago!

I still think 4 devices and flavours is the optimal number for me

When I go more than that it gets a bit complicated and setups go unused for a bit.

Will be interesting to hear what folk think is the optimal number nowadays.

I have four devices with three spare atties and 16 flavours on my desk atm, with another 13 in the steeping cupboard and a presentation pack of four commercial juices that I'm saving for a special occasion. Only vaping 6ml a day tends to create bottlenecks for DIYers.

Have added a poll.

Although I sometimes have more than 4 devices loaded with different flavours - I still think 4 is my optimal number.

Last few weeks this has generally been the rotation:
  • Hard hitting tobacco
  • Fruity Strawberry menthol refresher
  • Another fruity juice
  • A new juice I am trying or reviewing

i have to have the most annoying pallete. I would normally carry around a vape ego case with 9 DIY flavours in 10ml bottles...Because if im not rotating all day i loose taste quickly
Every month i make new flavours. About 6 new every month. My palette cant taste a flavour for longer than a month.o_O

Great thread @Silver, thanks.

I've been on a major DIY binge recently so I've got around 15 juices that I'm working my way through, some good and some amazing.

I'm currently using two devices with two tanks and two drippers. The tanks alternate flavours throughout the day and I use the drippers to either test a new juice or to stop and really appreciate a great juice every so often. What I am enjoying is dripping my favourite juices at the end of the day - kinda like a good nightcap.

This is my "premium" list that I always have available:
1. Tribeca Clone
2. Castle Long Clone
3. CG Brown Remix
4. Strawvana
5. Ghost Reserve
6. Rhodonite
These are the ones I can't live without :p

Back