How much do you vape on average?

I'm probably vaping a little less than 4mls per day.

A subtank mini tank lasts me about a day and a bit - generally speaking.

i vaped around 10 -12ml on 6mg nic.
ive since dropped to 3mg nic and still vape the same amount of juice. the occassional 15 t0 18ml days to come around though

I vape anywhere between 5ml to 10ml a day with my Kayfun. Most days average around 8ml.

If I used my subtank exclusively, I'd be going through 15ml to 20ml a day... :/

I smoke 6mg in my Kayfun and 3mg in my Subtank.

I do around 10ml a day, on subtanks and my new Ego One with temp control coils, but I'm vaping 2 mg liquid. Thinking of upping my nic to 4mg to reduce the amount of vapor my lungs absorb. It's just common sense that less vapor going through your lungs must be healthier in the long run, compared to a slightly higher nic percentage. Anyway, I'll see how that pans out.

I go through about 15ml in my RDA's daily and about 15ml in my tanks, all 6mg nic.
It is mainly due to the fact that I am also allowed to vape at my desk.
If I had to go outside for vape breaks the number would probably go down to 10ml total.

I do a little more than one tank on the Subtank mini so probably in the region of 5-6ml a day.This s 6mg nic.

9/10ml a day between 2 Reos
Normally 9mg

I do about 2 subtank mini tanks a day so 8/9 ml.
The guys doing 30ml how much money do you spend a month on vaping if you dont mind me asking?

how do you guys vape 15-30mls a day ?? i vape at my desk too but still use the 2mls a day .

I average between 7 - 9ml per day :D

Glad i cant really vape at my desk or else this number would most probably be higher. :p

About 10-15ml per day, using an Atlantis V1 with rebuilt coils. Probably refill the tank around 5 times a day. Vaping mostly 3mg and 1.5mg, 6mg very seldom.

im vaping less than 9mls a day

some days the grand and mini bottles last me 2 days (thats an average of 4.5mls a day)

7-10 mls per day on 3mg, with my Subtank Plus (0.5), with my Atlantis 2 on the 0.3 ohm coil it jumps up to about 15, that's one thirsty setup. Haven't done the RBA deck on the subtank yet.

As for cost, I mix my own stuff. When I make a crap mix I chuck the 0.15 ohm coils on the CLT v3 to finish it quick. On around 0.15 - 0.2 ohm I avrrage 10 drops per 2-4 lung hits. 2 medium or 4 short hits. That is roughly 0.5ml and I drip 3 to 4 times during a 'smoke' break at work. During a 12hr shift that quickly escalates to the 20ml mark :D

Airek RDA can do 2ml in 4 drags. Depends on the mood sometimes 5ml a day sometimes 15+.

6 ml a day, 12 nic. As soon as I go to 6 nic, the number doubles. So I stay on 12 nic, and happy with the consumption. 30 ml a day.......I also thought it was not possible.

Also between 15 - 20ml a day (0.5mg)
Was abit concern that i was using allot more then others but it seems its quite normal :eek:

Hard to gauge for me. I clear about 300-400ml a month, Can easily clear 15ml a day, but have my 3 hit strike and put her down.. Vaping at 6mg.

5 ml a day on the lemo 2 and subtank .... 30ml wtf didnt know that was possible
You and I both. I'm on around 4-5mls a day between my mAN and subtank. Vaping that amount of premium juice, it would be cheaper to support a cocain habit.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Back