I Love Cats

I would like to introduce you guys to Sassy, she was adopted as a very young kitten at the SPCA 4 years ago.

....and this is how she drinks water:confused:

Attachments

• IMG-20140130-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20140130-WA0001.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG-20140528-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20140528-WA0000.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 36
Happy kitty !!

denyna7e.jpg

I’m quite amazed at the number of cat lovers around… I’m normally alone around a bunch of testosterone filled boys that only like dogs!

I’m quite amazed at the number of cat lovers around… I’m normally alone around a bunch of testosterone filled boys that only like dogs!
Who can't love cats, they're the only self cleaning appliance in the house :)

Little Dudleigh who we adopted from the Brakpan SPCA. So not only do we deserve kudos for rescuing a kitten from the SPCA, but we deserve extra kudos for rescuing a kitten from Brakpan. image.jpg

hehehe... ok, fair enough, you get double kudos for that :)

He's gorgeous :rock:

Most of our pets over the last 20 odd years have been rescues, they seem to bond much better with their servants (us) than those stuck-up pedigree types (no offence intended to those with the stuck-up types) :)

Love the bengal look @Rib Fosher. Such handsome Kattehs

Here is my rescue, Maclean. He only has one functional eye, because he had kitty herpes as a kitten

2014-02-10 13.09.28.jpg
Here's a shot with my Olloclip fisheye lens. Action shot from the food bowl.
2014-02-06 16.43.14.jpg

I love cats, especially with mayo...

@Rob Fisher , apparently it's a Flame Point Siamese. i had never heard of that, and it doesn't have the extreme face and ear shape of the pedigree Siamese nowadays. i picked it up on imgur.

@Rob Fisher , apparently it's a Flame Point Siamese. i had never heard of that, and it doesn't have the extreme face and ear shape of the pedigree Siamese nowadays. i picked it up on imgur.

That's a new one on me too! But certainly looks like siamese in the eyes! :)

Back