I Need E-pipe Now.

That was my second guess. But how does something not attached to the battery but clearo regulate to make it a vv?

Just to make sure we have not forgotten this group buy, I am really still keen on this buy, even more so after seeing this review from Todd "Hi Todd here" of the Limelight e-pipes

Are we still waiting on the release of the 18500 before we move to the next phase?

I really think we should wait for the 18500's as 18350's don't cut it for me.

Dear friends
We believe the focus should be on new designs only once the heart of the device is perfect. We have achieved that and set a new standard for others to follow by creating a mechanical masterpiece the Limelight V3 pipe is, the only fully mechanical e-pipe in the world 100% made in our workshop. Only now will we release new models and styles, with apologies to everyone waiting on them so long.
We are set to deliver perfection, since we trust there are many of you out there who won't settle for less.
We will release the sales of “Limelight the Third” at the beginning of September. The release will feature:
- The 3rd generation of the 5 models
- New models
- 18500 version of them all
- External Kick compartment (mounted instead of the adjustable ring, maintaining the adjustable feature)
- …
Sincerely
Dejan, Limelight Mechanics

This is awesome news @TylerD , please see if we can get some pics of the new device and some comparison pics with the 18350 version. Want to see how the size of the device is impacted.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::clap::clap::clap::clap:

This is awesome news @TylerD , please see if we can get some pics of the new device and some comparison pics with the 18350 version. Want to see how the size of the device is impacted.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::clap::clap::clap::clap:
I think we will only be getting pics once they are for sale. Nothing at the moment.
Seems that they are looking into a regulated mod. dna 20 or 30. Interesting!

Sounds even more appealing.
Glad we decided to wait, would have kicked myself had we just taken instead of asking about next gen.

Ooooo! I want to buy one from her - she looks so friendly and not one of the Nee Oom! types:

LLT.png

All pipes now available in 18500 versions. Tried to get pictures for y'all side by side with the 18350 version, but to no avail.
Unfortunately I'm not going to be part of the group buy anymore. Sorry guys. Tight budget these days.
Would love to see one if you guys get some!
http://limelightmechanics.com/product-category/epipe/

Thanks Tyler, but I'm not going to click on that link :eek: .. maybe xmas if I feel "done in"

Back