In loving memory…

These did not die on me,but they were in fact stolen recently.Farewell my lovelies,wherever you may be...:crybaby2:
4DA90DBD-4FF0-467E-BB9C-9C67464C670B.jpeg 904B1B9F-9AE4-4915-B10D-68A35646C032.jpeg BF414E66-9513-477B-95C2-C2C055A2F632.jpeg

Agony.(If anyone sees these for sale,let me know....:monoloco:)

My beloved Smoant Charon. Did not last all too long, hence why I did not buy another one, but I have not loved a mod as much as I did this one until my Gaur21 which I am using now. There was just something about this mod which made me happy every time I used it.

SMO218-12-510x510.jpg

Bought this second hand and it died within days... but it's been resurrected by @Mauritz55 and should be home by Wednesday or Thursday!
SNBox Russia 2.jpg

Not a good sign... getting one of these soon... what went wrong?

You know when something just fits perfectly in your hand and give you the most satisfying vape... That's the luxotic. The Tobhino is also very underrated.
Excellent flavour on a single coil and small enough in stature not to be in the way.

I don't know what went wrong but both started auto firing, but I think if you get one now then you shouldn't have issues.
That said, would I get another one. Most definitely.

...a mech never dies

Believe it or not, my Pulse BF died. I think something is wrong at the part on top of the squonk bottle where the fire button does its job. There's always some rusty liquid when I clean it. Just haven't had a chance to completely take it apart and see what is going on.

Just got a phone call from Postnet, the vehicle that took all the items from Durban to Pretoria over the weekend was highjacked, all the parcels on the vehicle has been stolen and nothing was recovered. I had a parcel on consignment to another forumite in Pretoria that has now been taken by someone that most likely has no idea of what a Dvarw MTL is and what to do with it and it will end up in a dustbin somewhere or in the field and never be seen again. What a loss... and guess who did not have insurance on the parcel as well, as "nothing will happen to my parcel on postnet" came to mind when they did ask me if I wanted insurance.

@Cruces , whatsapp sent to discuss. Sorry buddy!

Just got a phone call from Postnet, the vehicle that took all the items from Durban to Pretoria over the weekend was highjacked, all the parcels on the vehicle has been stolen and nothing was recovered. I had a parcel on consignment to another forumite in Pretoria that has now been taken by someone that most likely has no idea of what a Dvarw MTL is and what to do with it and it will end up in a dustbin somewhere or in the field and never be seen again. What a loss... and guess who did not have insurance on the parcel as well, as "nothing will happen to my parcel on postnet" came to mind when they did ask me if I wanted insurance.

It's becoming a massive problem in SA! Nothing is safe anymore, nothing.

So many mods ;(
G priv 1
Predator 228w
X cube
laisimo l1
Tesla 80w
A few ijust 2 and ijust s batteries
A few Evods and clearomisers

Damn. Sorry bro.

IMG_20210530_175838.jpg
I have been busy trying to resurrect one of them with an ijust2 chip.
Like I said busy, for a while now and I just can't get to finishing it. One of the longest weekend projects I have been busy with.

One if
My beloved Smoant Charon. Did not last all too long, hence why I did not buy another one, but I have not loved a mod as much as I did this one until my Gaur21 which I am using now. There was just something about this mod which made me happy every time I used it.

SMO218-12-510x510.jpg
One of the best mod I own.

Back