In loving memory…

Well it's about time someone revived this thread... Pity it had to be me
:mad:
IMG-20230228-WA0027.jpg

Eina bro not lekker at all, another one walk the plank? Which squonk mod was that?
It was a mech squonk I got from @Grand Guru a while back.
I didn't drop it, it accidentally fell out of my overall pocket hit the floor and shattered. I do t even know how it happened.

It was a mech squonk I got from @Grand Guru a while back.
I didn't drop it, it accidentally fell out of my overall pocket hit the floor and shattered. I do t even know how it happened.
That's some spectacular damage from a pocket drop! Must have hit the ground in exactly the wrong spot.

IMG-20231126-WA0000.jpg
The first time a Galaxies glass broke on me and it didn't even fall. Was in my pocket and when I took it out it looked like this.

You screwed it too toight. Like a toiger!
No, I was working on a roof. Had to get up and down scaffolding while it was in my back pocket. This is a first have been using Galaxies for a while now and never broke a glass even when the mod fell.

No, I was working on a roof. Had to get up and down scaffolding while it was in my back pocket. This is a first have been using Galaxies for a while now and never broke a glass even when the mod fell.
I have a spare Galaxies for you my brother. DM me if you want it

I was right on top. IMG-20231208-WA0060.jpeg
Something unfortunate happened again. IMG-20231208-WA0059.jpeg
My Onnix fell down, hit the scaffolding and the pod flew to one side ejecting the coil before plunging to the ground, both magnets as well.
Luckily it didn't break n I could reshape it to fit the pod again.
IMG-20231208-WA0058.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG-20231208-WA0058.jpeg
    IMG-20231208-WA0058.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 2
Going through a real rough patch. Shame.
Said "bad patch" has been going on since the day @Resistance started vaping :rolleyes: ... You've no doubt heard of NDT ... Well this man is the unofficial Vape Destructive Tester! ... I rate some form of "safety belt" is required, in the form of a Lanyard or something like an old Pocket Watch chain :wondering:

Back