Introduce Yourselves:

mavasugu.jpg
esu7ygaz.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And how long will a coil last in that tank.

Not an easy answer because it depends on what juices you vape and how you vape etc... But suffice to say I get not only a better vape from the Nautilus but I find the coils last better than all the other coils I've tried on other commercial tanks.

Hi everyone.

So I've finally decided to introduce myself... Been following this forum for about 2 months now and am addicted to it...

Anyway, started cheating on Peter Styvesant, after a 14 year relationship, about a month ago with a Vision Spinner 2 and a mPT3. It's been 27 days since I last touched Peter and have no plans on going back. Problem though... I'm more addicted to vaping - can't stop reading about it and learning about better equipment etc, never mind the never-ending hunt for that perfect juice. So much for quitting one addiction and replacing it... My wife is really happy I've quit the stinkies but isn't impressed that I'm spending much more money and time on vaping.

So glad to be a part of this helpful, useful and super friendly place where I can share my new found passion!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Most welcome. Never-ending for sure. Happy vaping.

Well, Hi everybody. Very nice friendly looking forum, great to be here. A little on my vaping journey so far, i was a 2 pack a day Chesterfield smoker and had smoked for over 30yrs. Then in about 2009 i first tried vaping on a Njoy i think it was from Dischem, didn't work for very long and i was back on the smokes. I then tried it again in 2009/10 and again almost met with failure, but figured there must be more to it and started doing some research online read about this wonderful invention called the Ego battery. Finally managed to source them locally from Eciggies and that is where the real jouney began. Today i have a couple of mods that i use with an array of Pro and Nautilus tanks, i do mix my own juice but haven't been down the RBA RDA road yet, maybe that will be my next step. I cant say i have been totally cigarette free all through the years, as i have had the odd one but find today that i dont crave cigarettes at all, but let me start running low on juice and see how i begin to panic. Well thats about my vape journey so far look forward to learning and sharing experiances.

To the Admin, this forum really needs a spell checker, if my life depended on spelling i would have died a long time ago.:)

most welcom @ST1050

i am also a spell mistaker maker, or i typed really meesed up sometimes - but i think the forum is used to my typing habbits and just take it in their strole haha

do shoult if you need any advice or tips - this is a great place with a wealth of information :D

Well, Hi everybody. Very nice friendly looking forum, great to be here. A little on my vaping journey so far, i was a 2 pack a day Chesterfield smoker and had smoked for over 30yrs. Then in about 2009 i first tried vaping on a Njoy i think it was from Dischem, didn't work for very long and i was back on the smokes. I then tried it again in 2009/10 and again almost met with failure, but figured there must be more to it and started doing some research online read about this wonderful invention called the Ego battery. Finally managed to source them locally from Eciggies and that is where the real jouney began. Today i have a couple of mods that i use with an array of Pro and Nautilus tanks, i do mix my own juice but haven't been down the RBA RDA road yet, maybe that will be my next step. I cant say i have been totally cigarette free all through the years, as i have had the odd one but find today that i dont crave cigarettes at all, but let me start running low on juice and see how i begin to panic. Well thats about my vape journey so far look forward to learning and sharing experiances.

To the Admin, this forum really needs a spell checker, if my life depended on spelling i would have died a long time ago.:)
Most welcome. And please do not worry about the spelling - as long as we can understand you. Happy vaping.

I'm with you all the way here! My Chrome spell checker isn't working with this new editor but now at least I can cut and paste from Word so I type my message in word run the spell check and then paste it into the forums! I still don't know how I passed matric English all those years ago!

Oh and welcome aboard!

Welcome @ST1050
Thanks for sharing your journey so far. Sounds like you have lots of experience.
You have come to the right place. Enjoy your stay. We have a great forum indeed with so many amazing people.
All the best for your journey from here. May your vape grow from strength to strength

Welcome to all our new members, it's great to see our family growing so quickly :rock:

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

hi everyone, im jared, I've been using ecigs for about 6 months now, started of using the Twisp, which i :censored: hate, moved over to a knock off ego ce4, jus looking to find the next best vape cloud of bliss. I'm currently hunting down a few mods here ,there and everywhere, in the hope that I could one day find my perfect vaping combo.

Back