Introduce Yourselves:

Hi my name is Ben. I started vaping about a year and a half ago and it is the only thing that has helped me stop smoking so far.

I started vaping when i bought a twisp, and have progressed from there. I have used quite a few devices and went through a stage where i loved my Kayfun, but i now enjoy the ease and flavour of the Nautilus mini running off a Hcigar box mod. I have just acquired and atlantis and have a Smoke BEC Pro on the way to make sure it runs well.

So yeah, hi all!

Belated welcome @Benjamin Cripps
Congrats on the vaping and all the best
Enjoy the forum!

Hi all. Have recently started vaping. Forum was very helpful in getting the right start up kit. Spinner II and a Nautilus Mini. Look forward learning more :)

Welcome @SpiralSequence
Congrats on starting - i hope it goes well for you
Enjoy the forum!

Hallo everyone my name is Floris.i started vaping about 6 months ago and still going strong.thanx Arthur for introducing me to vaping

Welcome to the forum @gripen
Nice forum name and avatar pic!
Wishing you all the best with your vaping
Enjoy the forum

holler
greetings from sunny cape town
enjoying a healthier alternative for more than a year
happy vaping

Welcome to the forum @booya

Congrats on the year of vaping! Great achievement
Enjoy the forum and the journey

Greetings All.
Ex 60+ a day analog smoker who has been happily vaping an e-go for a few months.
I have now upgraded to a Fogger v4.0 on a Penny clone mech mod and am lovin' it.

Wow, 60 a day. Great stuff for converting to vaping!
Welcome to the forum @Frank Zef
Your avatar pic is cool

All the best

Hallo @Silver thax so mutch.i injou the forum and still vaping like a champ.thanx haha I love the gripen so the name and pic came easy

Hi Cloud Surfer here. at the moment I'm shifting between an I taste 2 mvp and my Aspire Sub ohm Battery using a Lemo RTA and my Magma RDA. my Lemo runs a 0.6ohm micro coil and my Magma Runs a 0.4 Ohm quad parallel. About me I'm situated in Fairland's Gauteng and Duck to Durb's if the Surfs firing for the weekend. Quit smoking and started vaping around October.

Welcome @CloudSurfer...good job on getting off the cigarettes and into cloud land ;)
I bet it makes the surfing even more fun now that you can actually breathe in the fresh air :D

Also seems you are sorted for some great gear...enjoy the forum :rock:

Hi guys

I'm really interested in Vaping but more so the modding aspect.

I see there is a competition for a kayfun v4. Hopefully I can win that and build my own mod to use it with.

Welcome @CloudSurfer...good job on getting off the cigarettes and into cloud land ;)
I bet it makes the surfing even more fun now that you can actually breathe in the fresh air :D

Also seems you are sorted for some great gear...enjoy the forum :rock:

Thanks Free3dom I must say that cloud chasing has the fun factor and the reward factor when you try out a new coil and it kicks. as for the fresh air really enjoying the ocean breeze. When I get the chance to pop down to the Coast. Definitely more have more energy.

Thanks Free3dom I must say that cloud chasing has the fun factor and the reward factor when you try out a new coil and it kicks. as for the fresh air really enjoying the ocean breeze. When I get the chance to pop down to the Coast. Definitely more have more energy.

Happy to hear that vaping has improved your life, as it has for most of us on here :rock:
And if cloud chasing is something you like...there's a thread for that ;)

Hi guys

I see there is a competition for a kayfun v4. Hopefully I can win that and build my own mod to use it with.
Ah, an ambitious aim....I like that. Most welcome to the forum. Shout if you have any questions.

Welcome @dasta you have certainly cum to the right place.everyone is very helpful and will help gladly if you have eny questions

Hi guys

Welcome to the forum :D

Good luck with that Chopper game, it's nasty ;)

Hi Cloud Surfer here. at the moment I'm shifting between an I taste 2 mvp and my Aspire Sub ohm Battery using a Lemo RTA and my Magma RDA. my Lemo runs a 0.6ohm micro coil and my Magma Runs a 0.4 Ohm quad parallel. About me I'm situated in Fairland's Gauteng and Duck to Durb's if the Surfs firing for the weekend. Quit smoking and started vaping around October.
Welcome @CloudSurfer :)

Well done on making the switch to vaping, looks like you're set with great gear. Enjoy ;)

Hi guys

Welcome to the forum. I've been spending late nights early mornings on that chopper game.

@eviltoy is always in the lead though. Some really tight competition but good luck!

Back