Introduce Yourselves:

Hey all,
What a awesome site.
Been vaping exclusively for just over 3 years now and this is the first time im checking out this site.
Started on twisp, moved onto itaste VV, MVP, SVD, VTR and now vaping easy on the istick with my aspire nautilius mini.

Its insane man, absolutely love this RDA, now I just need to get my hands on the Appollo like @PeterHarris then we have a real banger:party:

Hey all,
What a awesome site.
Been vaping exclusively for just over 3 years now and this is the first time im checking out this site.
Started on twisp, moved onto itaste VV, MVP, SVD, VTR and now vaping easy on the istick with my aspire nautilius mini.
Welcome @Tiny_Ninja :D

Well done on the 3 stinky free years. I'm glad you found us, enjoy ;)

Hey all,
What a awesome site.
welcome @Tiny_Ninja Youl love the forum.
congrats on the 3 years.

thanks guys. where do i go if i need help with my aspire mini.
The air flow control ring has all of a sudden gotten lose and now has a gap at the top of it. Been looking through the threads and i seem to be the only one with this issue so far.
Any ideas where to look/post?

There is a thread for the aspire mini as well as a link for ask the experts.
il find the link and post them up for you

thanks guys. where do i go if i need help with my aspire mini.
The air flow control ring has all of a sudden gotten lose and now has a gap at the top of it. Been looking through the threads and i seem to be the only one with this issue so far.
Any ideas where to look/post?
send a pic, i have 2 and both have a slight gap

i think mine is a little more than just a slight gap at this point lol. Here is the pic
ok i just figured it out.

it seems that the bottom piece of the base and the top are two pieces. im not sure if they should come appart, but just take some pliers and squish them back together.
use some rubber or foam to protect the base from the pliers though.

i just squished mine together.

ok i just figured it out.

it seems that the bottom piece of the base and the top are two pieces. im not sure if they should come appart, but just take some pliers and squish them back together.
use some rubber or foam to protect the base from the pliers though.

i just squished mine together.

yes thank you, that worked. I knew it was a good idea joining this site. So many clever people around.

Thanks again

So many new people joining I can hardly keep track... Our family is growing nicely.

Welcome every one!

Welcome @Tiny_Ninja ...glad you could join us after 3 years of vaping - quite a fantastic achievement :D

And glad to see you've already met some of the wonderfully clever and helpful people on here (well done helping your fellow vaper @PeterHarris) :rock:

Enjoy the forum :)

Welcome @Tiny_Ninja ...glad you could join us after 3 years of vaping - quite a fantastic achievement :D

And glad to see you've already met some of the wonderfully clever and helpful people on here (well done helping your fellow vaper @PeterHarris) :rock:

Enjoy the forum :)
Thanks, its nothing short of awesome to join a forum seeking assistance and getting helped within the first 30 minutes of joining.

Hey all,
What a awesome site.
welcome @Tiny_Ninja
3 years is an awesome achievement. looking forward to hearing about your journey

Being a stinky smoker for the past 22 years, I decided to stop smoking start 2015 and have switched over to vaping. Late 2014 I started out with a cheap Ego 6 e-cig and liked vaping so much that I've upgraded to a variable voltage V2 X6. I've yet to try all the different flavors but so far I like coffee flavor the most (being a coffee addict :p). I want to attempt diy-ing and start making my own coffee e-juice. Any advice would be appreciated. What other flavors are popular (I love coffee and chocolate).

Being a stinky smoker for the past 22 years, I decided to stop smoking start 2015 and have switched over to vaping. Late 2014 I started out with a cheap Ego 6 e-cig and liked vaping so much that I've upgraded to a variable voltage V2 X6. I've yet to try all the different flavors but so far I like coffee flavor the most (being a coffee addict :p). I want to attempt diy-ing and start making my own coffee e-juice. Any advice would be appreciated. What other flavors are popular (I love coffee and chocolate).
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. This might help you with the juices: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/top_liquid/
Happy vaping.

Welcome and congrats.
Keep on keeping on, vaping is awesome and everyone here shares that sentiment.

I myself don't know much about making your own juice other than the basics, although to be honest i have never tried. I am a fruity person so i enjoy all the fruit flavored juices. When i started i LOVED Liqua's Berry mix which i happily vaped for the 1st 2 years. I have only now since started moving to different flavors and tasting other suppliers and manufacturers products and i have been pleasantly surprised by alot of them.

But you have certainly come to the right place to find the answers to any of your questions.

Welcome and congrats.
Keep on keeping on, vaping is awesome and everyone here shares that sentiment.

I myself don't know much about making your own juice other than the basics, although to be honest i have never tried. I am a fruity person so i enjoy all the fruit flavored juices. When i started i LOVED Liqua's Berry mix which i happily vaped for the 1st 2 years. I have only now since started moving to different flavors and tasting other suppliers and manufacturers products and i have been pleasantly surprised by alot of them.

But you have certainly come to the right place to find the answers to any of your questions.

I've never tried any fruity flavors since it just seemed wrong ;). Thank you for the reply - I will definitely give it a try!

Back