Introduce Yourselves:

fantastic @Barnicle that would be owesome buddy.injoy every minute of it cose next month you would want new toys.hahaha boys and there toys.

@Silver I totally missed your questions bud... I smoke marlboro red and anything between 7 and 12 a day. When drinking... those numbers can tend to soar

Ok thanks - so usually you are not a very heavy smoker then

Although these links are not always correct, it would probably mean you will find it easier to replace smoking with vaping. So that is a good thing. I would still say try first with 18mg and then you can work your way down if its too strong. It just helps in the beginning to take away the cravings for many

Let us know how it goes.

Hey Guys.. Dragon from eciggies.co.za.. Will be representing seeing as though Silver Bear is a tad Incognito at the moment :)

Hi guys, been vaping for about 6 or 7 months now after a buddy at work introduced me to it.
I've been reading up and keeping track of the vaping scene on here ever since!

This community is pretty awesome - learnt alot and have been introduced to so many cool things - mods, atties and all those premium juices that you just don't hear of unless you are a part of a forum like this!!

Anyway, just decided to say hi and do a quick intro after having been a lurker on here for so long.

hallo @avir101 welcome to the forum buddy,this is truly the best forom in S.A.and congrats on the vaping buddy.the community is growing everyday and our family is getting bigger.

Welcome @avir101

Good to hear you've been keeping up on here and glad you decided to "unlurk" :D
Hope to see you participate more and sharing your experience with us ;)

What's your current setup?

Thanks guys! I definitely will @free3dom.

I currently have a 50W hana mod and a 30W hana mini and use them with my kayfun 3.1, zenith, mini nautilus or big dripper... All clones except for the nautilus. My favourite is definitely the kayfun

owesome gear @avir101.you are well on you're way.fantastic.i agree the kayfun is owesome and you get decent clouds and very nice flavor as well.

Hi All My Name is Joe. Been Vaping since Dec 2014 so I'm still a NOOB is the Vaping circle, Stated off with.... yea you guessed it with Twisp's now upgraded to a Pro Tank MINI 3 on the Twisp Battery but will soon be getting me a nice Vision Spinner 2. Decided on the PT3 by reading the reports from this forum and now decided to join in the fun and "Ishhh I need to get more clever with this hobby"
Nice to meet you all.
Gt Joe

Welcome to the forum @The Wolf. Enjoy. Don't worry, most of us started with a Twisp. Me included.

Send while vaping on the Reo mini Thor

halo @The Wolf welcome to the forum,everyone of us started at the bottom,but don't worry pretty soon you will have fantastic gear with all the help you will recive.

Thanks guys! I definitely will @free3dom.

I currently have a 50W hana mod and a 30W hana mini and use them with my kayfun 3.1, zenith, mini nautilus or big dripper... All clones except for the nautilus. My favourite is definitely the kayfun

Nice :rock:

You are well equipped for this here forum ;)
I too have an old reliable Kayfun 3.1 that is no longer my daily companion but still comes out every now and then for a vape :D

Welcome @The Wolf

It's not where the journey starts but what you experience along the way :D
Twisp has helped many people get free from the horror that is cigarettes and they deserve our respect, even if we tease them sometimes :)

The mPT3 is a great little clearomizer - still have one that I use every now and then. And once you pair it with the Vision Spinner 2 it will a good deal better too.

Speaking of which, things have moved on and I would definitely recommend you having a look at the Eleaf D16 instead of the Vision Spinner 2. It's about the same price but the D16 has slightly higher power output (10W/5V), it has pass-through (which means you can use it while it's charging), and a handy little LCD that shows voltage/puff count/puff time. Vape Club sells them for R360. Of course, there is nothing at all wrong with the Vision Spinner...it's still a great little battery :D

Enjoy the forum and don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions :)

Hi my nick name is ice real name deon, also bren of the stinkies for just over a year and stil vaping strong. Is there a app yet to use with the forum

Welcome to all the new members.
If you are interested in tasting in receiving a box full of juices to taste, please add your name to the list here.

Welcome @Ice

Congrats on a year of vaping :D
There is no dedicated forum app (and probably won't ever be), because there is Tapatalk ;)
If you are referring to general purpose vaping apps, there are a few out there - just search for them on your preferred mobile store :)

Enjoy the forum :)

Hi my nick name is ice real name deon, also bren of the stinkies for just over a year and stil vaping strong. Is there a app yet to use with the forum
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on being stinky free for so long - an awesome achievement. Happy vaping.

Thanx for al the people wo welcomed me still learning taptalk and how it works thanx everybody

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im rocking a vamo v5 with kyafun 3.1 at the moment, 1.6 ohm build, just awesum. Cone buy my first meck mod this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back