Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome @PeterHarris. Nice starter collection. Here is my current prefered vape gear, and I have a lot of options to choose from.

Currently my fav is the Kanger Aerotank, it fits and looks good on any device I fit it too. I can adjust the air flow to suit my requirements and I find the VTF is perfect, whether I am doing mouth to lung or direct to lung draw. It is bottom coil. I have now purchased a couple of Aero tank bases and fitted them to my PT3 and it has made a big diff to my vape and enjoyment of the PT3.

Next is the Nautilus, great tank, makes for a all day vape tank that I use when I am expecting to be out for a long day and refilling is not an option, but you do need to consider what you fit onto, it can look odd on some devices.

The PT3 Mini is one of my fav tanks, it produces great VTF, but the capacity is small so vape through a tank in no time at all. Then there is the new Evod 2, on par with the mPT3.

But the big trick with all these tanks is the device you put them on to, you need VV/VW to ensure you get the full potential out of the coil.

Vapeing is subjective, you need to find what suits your lifestyle and vape style.

As for complete vape satisfaction, you need to find the combination that works for you, Power supply / Tank and juice and to find this you will need to experiment a bit.

Personally, I like to have at least 2 to 3 tanks with different juices in with me, that way when my pallet and throat get used to one type of vape, meaning I am feeling something is lacking, I change out for something else, thus keeping the pallet interested all the time.

Just my Noob experience trying to add some value to a fellow Noob. So let me once again welcome you and wish you happiness on this new and very interesting journey you have started.

Who would have thought that a bad old habit, could become this much fun.
Awesome post, thank you for the trouble. That "2 to 3 tanks with different juices" is so true. And I have learned a new term "VTF" - Vapour, Throat Hit, Flavour, I presume? Will definitely use that in future.

Hi from Durbz. 37 been smoking since I was high. Started vaping around 3 years ago and then gave it up. The devices were kak and juices were limited. Gave my ego to me mom who latched onto it and been a true vaper for a couple years now (73 she is). I started again about 3 months ago. Been battling to give up smokes totally though. From about 30 -40 to 3 - 5 day now. Love my vaping and the more I explore, the more hooked I'm becoming. Graduated from a twisp to a vision twist with a kangertech mini 2. I'm here to stay, teach me peeps :)

Hi @The Inhaler

Welcome to the forum, I have just recently joined myself, have already learnt a lot from the great bunch of peeps on this forum, really helpful and friendly.

I am sure you will find the experience equally enjoyable, as for wanting to be taught, well you have come to the right place, just ask away and you will find the answers you are looking for.

And yes vaping is addictive, it is more than just inhaling, it is a lifestyle filled with gadgets and experiences.

Welcome on board and enjoy the journey.

Welcome to you @The Inhaler
Thanks for the intro and well done on returning to vaping.
Enjoy the forum. It is a great place.

Hi All,
I am also fresh here;) Only started 17 days ago and still going strong without the stinkies.
Great forum and info for newbies like myself.

Welcome an Respect @RocketBoy. 3 years!!!!!!!! And here I am all pumped up and proud that have made almost 8 weeks. @soonkia welcome and I must say I agree - I love the "process" of vaping. Definitely beats smoking any day.

Welcome to all the new comers. One of the best forums to be on. As @ShaneW said, if you have any questions just shout and someone will gladly respond.

Happy vaping!

Welcome all no0bies, im sure you'll all enjoy your stay.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi All,
I am also fresh here;) Only started 17 days ago and still going strong without the stinkies.

Welcome @vapegerm
Congrats on going 17 days without stinkies. That is a fabulous achievement! Do keep it up, you wont be sorry. I presume you are starting to feel the benefits of not smoking already?
Enjoy the forum, this is a great place!

Hi All,
Most welcome. Congrats on the 17 days - that is a huge achievement as all we ex-stinkers can attest. Browse around and shoot if you have questions. We are all here to help and be helped. Happy vaping.

Attention all new members and even some long-standing members

Pease put your location in your personal details. It will then show up in the details below your avatar picture next to each post.

It helps with various things like the taste box, vape meets, selling gear and even helping people out in a vape emergency!

Just click on your name in the top right, select "personal details" and fill in the "location" field. No need for exact locations, a city is fine.

Thank you

Welcome to all the newbies :) have fun and ask any and all questions you need answering :) there's loads of experts here who are always willing to help out! Good luck on your vaping journey :D

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Howsit members

My name is Ricardo Im from Durban KZN. I have been smoking for the past 10 years, last 7 years was 20s a day.
Im new here and started VAPING 3 months ago and never looked back, started with an eGo H2 then a CE4S now a MT3, Awaiting a VIVI and still collecting info on re-builds.

Awsome site members keep it up ( :D please)

Welcome @Rix, many well informed guys here to help you.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the folks who recently joined. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Hi All,

Great forum and even better folk!

I'm Gordon

I'm a manager of an electronic access control company and the owner of Vape SA.

Got my first "cig-a-like" in 2008, 2 spare batteries and a 2 x 10ml bottles of juice for a whopping R 1500 bucks! Managed to quit for 48 days. Was also down to my last battery though that only lasted about 2 hours on a good day and fell off the wagon.

Got an ego kit again in towards the end of 2011, smoked a stinky on the 3rd day and almost thew up. Haven't touched one since.

Looking forward to spending some good times on the forum with all of you.

Thank you All for the Warm Vape Welcome :)

Bought my first box of stinkies in Germany thanks to vending machines when I was 5 and got my first spanking around the same time :oops:.
When that did not seem to work my dad bought me a Cuban cigar to try and cure me forever. Had to smoke this around the dinner table one night but this only got everyone green in the face besides me.:D Ok so I didn't smoke much after that and my lungs and butt recovered soon after without further damage until around standard 6.
Was soon on 20 a day and for the last 15 years a regular 40 a day or more when I was really thirsty :cool:. Over this time I tried to stop stinkies cold turkey only once for around 10 hours after which I had to give in to my terrible temper . So around 4 weeks ago a friend told me she had stopped smoking using a Twisp. I didn't think much about it at first as I had tried e-cigs before years ago and it didn't work for me. So eventually got the Twisp and without realising or trying too hard I stopped stinkies on day 1 :p. On my third day things got a little tougher and started craving. That's when I found this forum and started reading and took some good advice and bought myself some upgrades. ;)

Back