Introduce Yourselves:

Hi All... :)

Time to introduce myself..

Been vaping for about 4 years now, started with the Vape Pens (Ecigs back then) bought from Chinese Malls around gauteng.. :)

Been using a few different vapes over the years but now using 3 x iJust S's (0.3ohm coil), they work and the taste is great..
2 just for Spearmint/mint (Vape Wild - Ice cold) and 1 for flavors (testing new flavors)
Welcome!

4 years is an epic achievement! I have seen that Ice Cold at VK and as a menthol lover have been tempted. You reckon it's a must try? I do prefer a bit of fruit in my mint though! :-D

Welcome!

4 years is an epic achievement! I have seen that Ice Cold at VK and as a menthol lover have been tempted. You reckon it's a must try? I do prefer a bit of fruit in my mint though! :-D
Yeah definitely try it its the best one so far :)

Hi, my name is Sebastian... I'm no fan of building coils and certainly no expert on anything in this subculture, but I do enjoy it...

I started out with an eVic Mini VTC with a Smok TFV4

Then bought a Kangertech Protank 4 which had decent flavour but since I suck at building, I sold it along with the Aromamizer I bought with my eVic but never used...

Currently using a Cuboid with a Limitless XL for driving and a Smok Treebox Plus with a Phenotype-L for when I have both hands free...

Favourite flavours so far are pretty much anything from ELP or Orion... Deadly Sins "Lust" and Hazeworks "Scream" are also up there... My problem though is that I generally try new flavours all the time instead of returning to stuff I know I like...

In any case, that's my story; looking forward to interacting with you all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Guys, Yaz from Cape Town here!!. I started with the twisp ecig back when it just started, so it could be a few years now that I went through quite abit of devices. haven't really upgraded to the modern day mods as im just vaping to stay off cigarettes!! im currently using a Joytech AIO device which is ok for me at this point..

ciao

Hi Guys, Yaz from Cape Town here!!. I started with the twisp ecig back when it just started, so it could be a few years now that I went through quite abit of devices. haven't really upgraded to the modern day mods as im just vaping to stay off cigarettes!! im currently using a Joytech AIO device which is ok for me at this point..

ciao
Welcome @Yaz ! I've said it before and I'll say it again, if the AIO is working for you then it's the perfect device!

So have you been on the Twisp only since they first came out? That is a long time you've been vaping! You must have some pretty decent patience because from what I understand those first devices were pretty finicky.

Welcome @Yaz ! I've said it before and I'll say it again, if the AIO is working for you then it's the perfect device!

So have you been on the Twisp only since they first came out? That is a long time you've been vaping! You must have some pretty decent patience because from what I understand those first devices were pretty finicky.

Patience? no.. tolerance? yes hahaha. yes ive been vaping for quite while now. I think I went through about 7 twisps and quite a few others. perhaps at some point ill upgrade to the newer mods but the AIO is doing well for now :)

Patience? no.. tolerance? yes hahaha. yes ive been vaping for quite while now. I think I went through about 7 twisps and quite a few others. perhaps at some point ill upgrade to the newer mods but the AIO is doing well for now :)
I've been promising a guy I work with to talk to his wife and son about other vaping stuff, he says he is going insane buying them batteries for their Twisps. So from what I can gather 7 Twisps over the years is not too bad, the impression he gave me is that they're buying new batteries monthly!

I've been promising a guy I work with to talk to his wife and son about other vaping stuff, he says he is going insane buying them batteries for their Twisps. So from what I can gather 7 Twisps over the years is not too bad, the impression he gave me is that they're buying new batteries monthly!

The twisp batteries are extremely weak yes.. I went through 3 batteries in like 2 months. at the time there wasn't much other devices and brands available so one had to stick it out. Your friend should just get the real deal stuff now!

The twisp batteries are extremely weak yes.. I went through 3 batteries in like 2 months. at the time there wasn't much other devices and brands available so one had to stick it out. Your friend should just get the real deal stuff now!
Yeah, sadly that is due to my poor performance as they don't want to get anything until I've met with them. Hopefully I will get to them this Saturday!

hi everyone

been vaping for 5 weeks now, got myself a smok gpriv kit, finally gave up the ugly tobacco sticks, feeling like a new person, bought myself the rba deck and the demon killer 7 in 1 violence coils, in the hopes of making a hobby of vaping not just a smoking alternative. Looking forward to all the great advice offered on the forums here, and building in general, for now just wicking and replacing pre built coils, still a bit scared to build my own coils, but will definitely do so in the future.

Good day, Louwrens Erasmus here. Long time lurker, first time poster. Quit smoking two months ago with the help of the IJust 2 and never looked back.
Slowly but surely building up my collection. Rocking a Aspire Archon with the Melo 3 currently.
Started doing the RDTA thing recently with pre-made coils also placed my first order at BLCK Vapour today.
Besides that, I am in charge of communications and technology for a coal mining company in Mpumalanga.

So many people coming in and introducing yourselves! Welcome to you all. I'm sure you'll soon find a home somewhere in the forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good day, Louwrens Erasmus here. Long time lurker, first time poster. Quit smoking two months ago with the help of the IJust 2 and never looked back.
Slowly but surely building up my collection. Rocking a Aspire Archon with the Melo 3 currently.
Started doing the RDTA thing recently with pre-made coils also placed my first order at BLCK Vapour today.
Besides that, I am in charge of communications and technology for a coal mining company in Mpumalanga.
Woohooo!

Welcome long-time lurker! Er... I mean @LouwrensE ! Glad you decided to jump in here with us. The coil building is a "must do" step in my opinion, and I will be really jealous if the DIY works for you! I have wanted it to work for me so badly, but sadly there is only one juice for me, so DIY is a non-option!

welcome welcome @LouwrensE

well done on kicking the smoking habit, you must feel almost brand new after 2 months !

Hi all

Brand new here.

Been vaping for 3 weeks now. Trying to get rid of a 18 year smoking habit. Doing well. Surprised how easily I transitioned. Still have a cigarette every couple of days, but it is a massive improvement from 20-30 a day.

I'm a tinkerer and obsessive so took to vaping with enthusiasm. Started with an Ijust 2. 3 weeks in I'm enjoying building my own coils and have a few new toys in the mail too. Really looking forward. Just need to keep an eye on how much I spend on gear :).

I'll trawl my way through the wealth on knowledge that is this forum and the interwebs. Pretty sure I'll be here often. Look forward to learning and interacting.

Hi all

Brand new here.

Been vaping for 3 weeks now. Trying to get rid of a 18 year smoking habit. Doing well. Surprised how easily I transitioned. Still have a cigarette every couple of days, but it is a massive improvement from 20-30 a day.

I'm a tinkerer and obsessive so took to vaping with enthusiasm. Started with an Ijust 2. 3 weeks in I'm enjoying building my own coils and have a few new toys in the mail too. Really looking forward. Just need to keep an eye on how much I spend on gear :).

I'll trawl my way through the wealth on knowledge that is this forum and the interwebs. Pretty sure I'll be here often. Look forward to learning and interacting.
Good to have you on board @Lurkzilla (great handle BTW)!

I think after 3 weeks I was still having my morning cig, but those phased out too eventually! It really is just such a fun hobby, but as a hobbiest I wish you the best of luck in managing to get a handle on the expense side of it! I think it's a lot easier to do if it is merely a smoking replacement.

Look forward to your contributions too! Don't forget to find yourself a kick-ass avatar picture!

Back